Fox trots.....O.V.er and out?!

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Fox trots.....O.V.er and out?!

Post by Uecker_seats » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:07 am

Been sooooo busy at work, I rarely get a chance to look at the boards anymore. DN if anyone has tried to view ourvallarta.com lately, but when you get to the forum screen it shows 'this board in unavailable'. If that's the case, I'm guessing a 5+ year run for a small board like that is not too shabby. Wondering why he 86'd it?

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 pm

Just maybe it got moved a bit so that those that are not members could not read what was there..... Just saying that the ocean is quite wide... if the devil was a member then he most likely would have got the new address mailed to him.

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:00 am

Ronnie, please don't post on my threads anymore I'm serious. I could just imagine what it was like when your group was @ the GCP for a week.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Ronald,
You wearing your hip boots? Fox shut it down due to inactivity, nothing more.
Don't paint a picture of Fox that isn't true.

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:20 am

.........splendid alphonzo, jimbo. (what a card, original screen name), captainbobbyinyelapa [sail] (BTW cat your Giants have won 2 more since you have crossed over) .........CHICO!!!!....... OMG!!!!!!!!!

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Sat May 09, 2015 8:20 pm

Not only are a couple of very cruel asshats posting crap on vallartascent,(SUPPRISE!!)< TA seems to be going to hell in a handbasket too, people taking their jolly toys away until moderators bla bal ba :roll: l........Deepest sympathy to the friends and family of the CE 180 airplane casualties that crashed in Bandares bay :( .