Marty McFly, Fred Mertz, cursed goat.....

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Marty McFly, Fred Mertz, cursed goat.....

Post by Uecker_seats » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:23 am

Gotta love the postseason. If the Cubs triumph, I'll root for them. Most people here in central IL where I am for business who are Cubs fans, would not do the same for my beloved Redbirds. I'm fine with that. BTTF2 Marty McFly arrives in 2015 to see the marquee Cubs World Series Champs! No jet powered skateboards just yet, hopefully both will have to wait, after all, it's Hollywood. William Frawley, who was a horrible old Irish drunk, and worsened Vivian Vance's already fragile personality, had it in his contract with Dezi, as well with Fred Macmurray later on that he didn't have to work so he could attend Yankee World Series games. That turned to be his advantage, for the Bronx Bombers only failed to reach twice during his television acting career. Yogi Berra, from St Louis's Italian Hill neighborhood (Farewell Yogi, thanks for being Yogi. I was thrilled to meet you when I was a kid courtesy of a family aquatiance ) always said 'It Ain't over Till It's Over' I will be praying very hard for the next one or two days, and hoping the Cubs goat curse will not get exercised. Some divine intervention, please!! To have the baby bears eliminate the Mighty Cardinals, that is going to be worse to loosing to the Bosox 2x in 2 World Series within 9 seasons.

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post by Uecker_seats » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:13 am

Curses, Foiled in Four :(

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:17 pm

Hopefully, when the ALCS starts, the KC Royals starter will hit Bautista in his first at bat. What a bunch of CRAP to stand at the plate and watch your home run, then egotistacly flip your bat afterwards.