Mexican parenting “style”

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Mexican parenting “style”

Post by Uecker_seats » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Well, much to the chagrin of some large posters from the Great White North, here is one of my posts that has to do with Mexico, a unique NOTB experience I had in northern Texas over this weekend. Traveling for business my company puts me up I pretty nice apartment complexes close to where our projects are. Saturday was absolutely beautiful down here, narely a cloud in the Big Texas sky. I’m finishing up Elvis Costello’s new book, and it’s a goodin’. So I walk to the pool, and there were some other professionals who reside there, like myself, trying to relax, read, and soak up some rays. There was a Mexican family there, with three extremely wound up and unruly children, looked like ages 5-10, splashing around in the water, screaming, and generally ruining everyone else’s pool day. To top it off, dad decided to bring their full grown McCaw parrot, who was sitting on the back of a chair and defecated twice on the pool deck within 1 hour. You would have thought I belonged in the insane asylum when I asked him if he was going to clean that up. Paradox point, doesn’t this seem like you’re in Mexico at you apartment pool! Many times in vacation in Mexico, I have seen (and tolerated) nonsense like this, but to be honest I refuse to deal with their family rhetoric ruin other residents enjoyment of the apartment pool, not to mention the health department code (I wonder if anyone stepped in it?) I’m pretty sure yes, we have no bananas (or parrots) after I mentioned bird by the pool to the receptionist in the office. Bye bye birdie!