Cinderfella’s Sister

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Cinderfella’s Sister

Post by Uecker_seats » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:39 pm

I DN about you, I like to root for the underdog, especially in college hoops! SLU had a disappointing “wait till next season:/” Eah Billikens roster will include a 6'8" manboy from WG a local high school next fall. What’s AmMaTa U, and Disco Tech, nill, nada no bids either. Howbou’t that # 11 seed Loyola U! Their good luck charm, Mother Superior of The Hardwood Order. She told them they would probably lose the last game, and the stunning upset of NV makes for something out of a Hollywood movie,(maybe Whoopie Goldberg to starr? Hmmmmm.... now to The Promised Land Quattro @ The Spur. The Arbitron ratings are gonna be through the roof ! Stay tuned, divine intervention or not this looks pretty exciting. Amarillo By Morning, Hows you bracket!? |:-| LOL! E)E :mrgreen:

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re: Cinderfella’s Sister

Post by Uecker_seats » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:04 am

Checkout Marques Hayes, he could dribble the ball almost 6 times a second, pre MJ too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0DqGbvFAgg

Never been to a NBA game, Spirits Of St Louis in the old ABA back when I was a kid, and this show, hella "team"! It still cracks me up when RAR hits Curly Neal in the head with a basketball, funny stuff!!!! :lol: