Psychiatric Help 5 cents

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Psychiatric Help 5 cents

Post by Uecker_seats » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:03 pm

Even though I prefer Dr Seuss, this is appropriate for this thread. Lucy from Peanuts. If you don’t like it, don’t read it, too many hates, especially large, often avatar faceless, and extremely notorious. Is that you charleykalislip, Libby?? I don’t want to have a cup of coffee with you, and your offer for Easter hug, that just gives me the creeps, seriously ((shivers)). Are you a shrink? On top of it all, to the not right in the head large poster, who starts frequent confrontations with other posters on travel boards, including contacting expats who live and own businesses in PV, calling their employees, ex-employees and customers,*(I know, unbelievable, right?!) then “disappears”, only to have her “friend” fight her battles. Sorry folks, that’s what the homeboys in my neighborhood describe as “punk”. People who read these boards know exactly what I am referring to, if not contact me. I may be able to do “locker room talk”, but at least I can back it up, sunshine! LOL Salud!

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Psychiatric Help 5 cents

Post by webmaster » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:49 pm

No idea what your talking about :-) You all seem to have too much time on your hands :P

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:25 pm

Actually sir, no lol. Been very busy with special business projects. All I can do to get some time off to the south, southwest, or the mountains for some well deserved time off. May get to a home Cardinals game here soon too, the primo promo's are becoming a hot seller, the Harry Carey Gin Bottle Bobble head at the top of the list .

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:27 pm

Don't worry, was just teasing... though I still don't know what you are talking about, I am guessing it'll not improve my lifestyle to know, so I'll leave it there :mrgreen: