Leaving Sept. 4 for 2 weeks

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

coorslightman
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Leaving Sept. 4 for 2 weeks

Post by coorslightman » Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:03 am

PV, Here I come.Man, all I've been thinking about since last year. Would love to make some new friends. Made some great friends last year!! Where does everyone hang out. I'm 46 and just want to hang out the days I'm not deep sea fishing. Think I'm going to Yelapa one day and do the Jeep Safari again. Definitely going sailing one day while I'm there. I did the dolphin trainer for a day last year and its something I'll never forget. I also caught a 8 1/2 ft. 100 lb.Sailfish and my friend Ken from Chicago caught a 280 lb. Black Marlin.He and his girlfriend are coming in on the 4th for one week to fish with me.One week is just not enough!! If anyone is interested in splitting a charter let me know.(the week of 11-18) Already booked 2 the first week. Love to hear from anyone!! I'll be staying at Paradise Village Beach resort. Everyone have a great time because I know I will. Hope to see ya'll soon, ROBERT

tgammon
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:Leaving Sept. 4 for 2 weeks

Post by tgammon » Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:13 pm

Too Bad you're not vacationing in December Robert! I have a single friend that is coming down to Paradise Village then, probably Dec. 11th thru the 18th! We are club members and set her up with a vacation there last year and she loves it! Maybe you'll have to make two trips!

coorslightman
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:Leaving Sept. 4 for 2 weeks

Post by coorslightman » Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:46 pm

HEY TAG, wish I was going in Dec. too.I have the week of Thanksgiving and the week after Xmas off.Just don't think I can afford it that time of year!! I will plan for mine next year!! I have to pick my weeks for vacation for 2005 in October 2004, I get 6 weeks,always 4th of July and always during Xmas.The other 4 weeks I get to pick.I usually take mine in April or May and then in the fall.If ya'll have any idea of when a lot of the regular BB members go maybe I can plan around that.Hope to hear from you soon!!! Tequila and Cervezas for everyone!!!