The Real Deal

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

charlieb
The Real Deal

Post by charlieb » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:30 am

OK, to make it real simple so the fake Chuck can follow: You know the Santas' you see at the mall? well, that would be like the fake Chuck. The Santa that lives at the North Pole with Mrs Santa (who, by the way is quite HOT) well, that would be me, the REAL Chuck. When you go to a Chinese restaurant and on the menue they have "meatless kung pow chicken, well that would be the fake Chuck. I'm the kung pow chicken with chicken. Ok, I win!! In the spirit of love and good will, I will allow the fake Chuck to continue to use the handle "Chuck" but it must be prefaced with "The Fake...". Santa. Ho, Ho, Ho

leighg
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:The Real Deal

Post by leighg » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:35 pm

CharlieB (Nov 15, 2004 12:30 a.m.):
OK, to make it real simple so the fake Chuck can follow: You know the Santas' you see at the mall? well, that would be like the fake Chuck. The Santa that lives at the North Pole with Mrs Santa (who, by the way is quite HOT) well, that would be me, the REAL Chuck.
OMG I'm LMFAO!!!! We may just have to call you "the kooky one".

connor
PV Master
PV Master

CHUCK IS RIGHT

Post by connor » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:43 pm

Like i said in a previous posting. I agree 100% with Chuck. The other Chuck is off his rocker. Anything you need CHUCK just let me know. I am on your side. Chuck from Missouri or Chuck from Washington. I vote for CHUCk from the Good ole U.S.A. Are there any fellow Canadian Chucks out there?

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by smitty » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:11 pm

Possibly a Chuck Wagon from Calgary ?

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:52 pm

OH! Now I see Chuck "the pretender" has finally joined this board as a registered member. I will go out on a limb and ask exactly how long this other Chuck has been using that name, and if it has been less than 51 years I think I have the proprietary use of that name by attrition. :-P
el primero Chuck

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:05 pm

Hey Chuck, according to Chucks bio, he is 57 years old. That meens he is old Chuck. However, in your defence i have a funny feeling that you have seniority on this b.b.

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:30 am

OK! Here's the thing! I joined the BB on Feb 9, 2003. Eight months after the imposter Chuck. I have written numerous letters but ony recently figured out how to get "credit". HOWEVER.......I do outrank him in age and good looks and my beautiful, intelligent wife of 36 years is quite a piece of arm candy. THEREFORE and ERGO I am the RealDeal. Like I said before, I will allow the "other" to use the moniker of "Chuck" since I also outrank him in compassion. End of subject, I WIN!! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa! The ReaDeal Chuck.

Chinooks

Post by Chinooks » Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:54 pm

My hats off to you... I am happy you have a wife of 36 years and still call her a nice piece of arm candy. Yay!

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:05 pm

I officially turn over the name "Chuck" for your use.
<:((()))~ The member formerly known as Chuck N.

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:05 pm

Thanks! Merci Beacoup! Muchas Gracias! Mei Taka Maata! You are truly a man of honor. But I expect we'll still have to have the Great Margarita Duel in the future. (LOL) The RealDeal Chuck

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:29 am

But what about all the " Vote For Chuck " posters and buttons that i just had printed up? The campaign bus has just been renovated as well. Does that mean the North American Campaign tour starting in Vancouver, B.C. has been cancelled? Damn.

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:39 am

Oh, no, MM, my quest for World Domination is still on and IS kicking off in Vancouver B.C. I have only softened my stance on <:((0)):> (formerly known as Chuck) We'll still use the poster, buttons, etc. I have already started getting contributions in, and I'll be sending you cash to pay for the bus. More later. The RealDeal Chuck

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:01 pm

Yes, "Chuck"...I accept the margarita duel at anytime.
<:((()))~