lookingfor calr francico zarco ?????

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

manfred from ottawa /cana
lookingfor calr francico zarco ?????

Post by manfred from ottawa /cana » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:54 am

anybody know where this is , is this a save area ????????tx my p, vallarta friends ( i am renting a apartment on this CALE ) i love to life with the real local people

Re:lookingfor calr francico zarco ?????

Post by manfred from ottawa /cana » Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:03 pm

sorry CALE francisco , any great mexican restaurants in the area????or budget aeafood restaurants ???

stew

FYI

Post by stew » Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:53 am

It's calle in Spanish

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:06 pm

Manfred probably knows that, but I think his keyboard is messed up.
<:((()))~

Post by manfred from ottawa /cana » Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:52 pm

yes your rigth on!!!! still where is calle francisco ZARCO ????????near the sharton HOTEL ?????HELP LOL LOL

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:45 pm

You're right Chuck. His keyboard must be really messed up.

Jennybean

Post by Jennybean » Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:44 pm

I've never heard of "Zarco"...I've heard of Calle Francisco and Calle Zaragoza, but not Zarco. You sure you're spelling it right Manfred?

Aren't you renting in mrsb's building? I know another poster from another board who has a long term rental in that building and when I had drinks with him on the beach in October he said it's perfectly fine. It's not like you're sleeping in the jungle, you're about a block or so from the hotel zone, I doubt safety would be an issue.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:58 pm

Hi there,

Using the Vallarta map at: http://www.puertovallarta.net/map/index.php

Street appears as Fco. Zarco. You'll find it between the barrios Sta. Maria and V. Gomez Arias
The street runs from Antonio J. Hernandez to Av. Pto. Las Peñas, parallel to Sta. Teresita

On the map find the Hotel Suites del Sol on Av. Medina Ascencio (main hotel street) and move rightwards for a screen and a half and you´ll find the streets I mention. Regarding the safety, someone in Vallarta would have to say... I do not know enough to say.

Kind regards,

Mogens
Webhamster

Post by manfred from ottawa /cana » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:57 pm

Jennybean (Nov 27, 2004 04:44 p.m.):
I've never heard of "Zarco"...I've heard of Calle Francisco and Calle Zaragoza, but not Zarco. You sure you're spelling it right Manfred?

Aren't you renting in mrsb's building? I know another poster from another board who has a long term rental in that building and when I had drinks with him on the beach in October he said it's perfectly fine. It's not like you're sleeping in the jungle, you're about a block or so from the hotel zone, I doubt safety would be an issue.
thanks jennybean , no problem . i whas not worryed about at !!!my savty . we see all in january

Post by manfred from ottawa /cana » Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:31 am

Mogens (Nov 27, 2004 04:58 p.m.):
Hi there,

Using the Vallarta map at: http://www.puertovallarta.net/map/index.php

Street appears as Fco. Zarco. You'll find it between the barrios Sta. Maria and V. Gomez Arias
The street runs from Antonio J. Hernandez to Av. Pto. Las Peñas, parallel to Sta. Teresita

On the map find the Hotel Suites del Sol on Av. Medina Ascencio (main hotel street) and move rightwards for a screen and a half and you´ll find the streets I mention. Regarding the safety, someone in Vallarta would have to say... I do not know enough to say.

Kind regards,

Mogens
Webhamster
tx i am ok now mr. mogen , you told me realy well how to find the street . great B. board . manfred