I see you browsing

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God
I see you browsing

Post by chuck » Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:57 am

Hola, Chuck, I guess we're the only ones on here right now. No doubt, we rule!
<:((()))~

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Re:I see you browsing

Post by connor » Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:57 am

I am here now also. Was just watching the snow bowl from Denver. Good to see the Chucks getting along.

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:19 am

We absolutely RULE!! Los Tres Amigos!! The RealDeal Chuck

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:09 pm

CharlieB (Nov 29, 2004 02:19 a.m.):
We absolutely RULE!! Los Tres Amigos!! The RealDeal Chuck

I like that.

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:40 pm

Can you feel the love?

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:46 pm

Oh, BROTHER!!!

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 pm

I am not ashamed to admit that i have a few tears welling up right now. I think we are bonding. Man, i need a hug right about now.

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:30 pm

OK, MM, here goes: Hug........Hug...... There, does that make you feel better? How about you <:((o))~, feel better? Ok, good, now we are bonded. Enough of that. The RealDeal Chuck

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:17 pm

Hey Guys that is great, nice to see. However, I hope you do not become known as the 3 "Gay" Caballeros. LOL.

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:28 pm

Hey Howeard. Real men aren't afraid to show their emotional side once in a while. Chicks dig it. Try it at home with your wife some time. Here is your first lesson . this one is free. When the wife has put on a really, really, i am talking about a terrible, sh#$^y girl flick , such as Little Woman, sit there with her, making sure you are behind her on the couch so she can't see you nodding off, and dream about p.v. After about 10 minutes you go and grab the kleenex box. This next step will get you some bonus points and it gets you away from that dreadful movie for a few minutes. Go and make a nice pot of tea and cookies for the 2 of you to share. When the movie gets to a real sucky stage, you will know this by the music in the background, this next step is crucial, you have to start some fake sobbing, tears are awesome if you can bring them out. Now reach for the kleenex box before the wife does, offer her some and take a few for yourself. Now look at your wife and just say, " honey i am so sorry that i lost control. " This is when you grab her hand and bring her in close and cuddle for the rest of the movie. Painful, Yes it is, but worth it, you bet. Now you are set for the next week. She will leave you alone when you want to watch Sunday football all day this weekend. You have to repeat this performance at least 2-3 times a month. Good luck.

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:29 pm

Whoops, i meant Howard.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:34 pm

Hi there MM,

Now... what can I say regarding the fake sobbing... how cynical can one be ;-) but your post sure made me laugh out loud (don't like the LOL abbreviation... too damn used if you ask me :-)). So now what are you going to do when your wife comes by on the board and busts you? Your sneaky methods have been exposed!!

I happen to be too sensitive and get affected by things even more than my wife, but that doesn't make me gay, soft or stupid :-) Though some may have a contrary opinion. I've never thought anything about it, I guess having access to the full range of human emotion is an alright thing in the long run, less stress, less wrinkles, less falseness... no? Helps you empathize too, though it makes the news unbearable...

A big hug for you all too, brotherly, not anything else :-)

Mogens

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:33 pm

Damn. you are right Mogens. Being the sensitive guy that i am, i forgot that Jen contributes to this b.b. as well. Must think fast here. I got it. I will go today and buy her a pair of jeans. I will purposely get her a size 5. ( She has been complaining that she has gained a pound or 2.She hasn't gained any wait since the day of our wedding, she just likes to complain about it. ) Then when she goes to try them on she will notice the size and say, " You know i'm a size 6 " Now guys here is your beauty response. " Honey i was not sure of the size, but the young model behind the counter said she was wearing size 5, so i said that is what my wife looks like. " Brilliant.

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:41 pm

Oh crap. I just gave away another guy secret. I am so deep in it now, i will never get out. Help meomeone. Mogens, can you delete these past few postings of mine? You know what, i have to be a man about this. Stand up for myself. Don't be pushed around so much. Here goes. Man time. When Jen reads all this stuff and she starts calling me Shrek, i am going to look her straight in the eye, stand up for myself and say, 1 of 2 things, 1. Mogens told me to do it. or, 2. I love you dear. Can i clean the whole house for you tonite?

jjbcroft
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by jjbcroft » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:16 am

Uh, excuse me MM, while I go get my wading boots - it's getting pretty deep in here! Keep it up and you could very well dig yourself clean through to Puerto Vallarta!
Jen, I'd say this thread is worth about 5 nights of total house cleaning, a few chick-flicks at the movie theatre (that way he can't escape for a while!) plus a trinket or two in PV!!
jj

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:24 am

Hi jj, have i told you how nice you look today? Not that you don't look nice every other day. But today in particular, wow.

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:25 am

Hey!! MM!! You had best stop flirting with JJ!! <:((0))~ and I don't like it! The RealDeal Chuck!

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:10 pm

lol Chuck. I don't want her to tell Jen on me. Not that i can't handle my own wife, you understand.

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:41 pm

In reply to the sucky chick flick thing, I take in a goodly supply of tequila, which when it numbs your mind you can set through just about any kind of crap, except maybe a time share presentation.

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:58 pm

Chuck (Dec 02, 2004 02:41 p.m.):
In reply to the sucky chick flick thing, I take in a goodly supply of tequila, which when it numbs your mind you can set through just about any kind of crap, except maybe a time share presentation.
Tell it like it is Chuck. See how many more men will stand up for themselves here. lol