MERRY CHRISTMAS, FELIZ NAVIDAD

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

connor
PV Master
PV Master
MERRY CHRISTMAS, FELIZ NAVIDAD

Post by connor » Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:43 am

I would just like to take this time to wish each and every one on this b.b. a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year. Thank you Mogens for the awesome job that you do each day to keep this site going. I have a couple of wishes i would like to mention. Heres wishing that the 2 Chucks have buried the hatchet and realize there is enough room for both of you. Heres wishing Randy in Tucson the very best in his new home of P.V. I wish for b.b. members from Tom and Lorrie and jj who we have got to know recently, and who we will be meeting in Feb. the ability to find matching thongs for volleyball on the beach.

Please everyone, remameber the less fortunate people in our towns and cities who are struggling right now. Especially with the huge cold snap in Canada and the U.S. Blankets and coats for the homeless are needed very badly right now.

Enjoy The Christmas season everyone.

charlieb

Re:MERRY CHRISTMAS, FELIZ NAVIDAD

Post by charlieb » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:26 am

Yea, and a Very Merry Christmas from The RealDeal. Ok, <:((0))~ and I have oficially buried the hatchet, and in the spirit of Peace and Goodwill, he may use the name: Chuck and I will continue to use The RealDeal. I hope all the rest of the famous and infamous board members have a Merry Christmas and the New Year will see us playing beach volleyball wearing nothing but our hot thongs . Take care and thanks for the mammories. The RealDeal Chuck

Judimex

Post by Judimex » Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:10 am

Happy Christmas everyone from Judi in Puerto Vallarta AKA Paradise.

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by smitty » Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:21 pm

Merry Christmas - to all the board members wherever you may live ! Hope Santa is good to all ( even you naughty ones ) :)

derek

Post by derek » Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:39 pm

Here's hoping Santa brings the Danes some big houses.

stew

Post by stew » Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:57 pm

And may we all get to PV this year!

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:38 pm

I hope some of the infamous posters return. Even though they can be very very bad, their posts really give me laugh. Feliz navidad y feliz año nuevo a todos. Also a big gracias out to Sr. Mogens for doing such a good job moderating this board again this year. ;D
<:((()))~ Member formerly know as Chuck

manfred from ottawa /cana

Post by manfred from ottawa /cana » Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:20 pm

& all the BEST from the freezing NORD , like to skate on my driveway ????????????????? frezing rain & now a cold spellLOL LOL . 10 days to go for P.VALLARTA!!!!!

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:32 pm

Derek: Bigger house = Bigger bills = Bigger worries... so your wish for the Danes is maybe actually a bad wish... :-p

May you all eat and drink like pigs and gain not an ounce!! :-D

Hope to see you all in Puerto Vallarta in 2005.

Kind regards

Mogens

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:53 pm

MM, we too look forward to see you and Jenn as well as all our b.b. friends as well as our growing family at the GCP... JJ, JC, Blane, Susan, Rob and Jadi, and the staff that has grown to be a very special spot in our hearts and lives as well.... Peace and Love to you all....

And with this holiday season, we have so much to be thankful for, and yet so much more to pray for each and every day... I am thankful for the loving friends that we have met here and on our vacations... to a loving wife like Lorrie that just gives of her heart each and everyday to anybody that she meets... MM and Jenn you will fall in love with her too i am sure... just ask JJ and JC... but we also have to pray for all the turmoil in this world... Not just in Iraq and Pakistan, but all parts of the world... there is so much hatred out there, so much poverty, it is just so sad.... and like MM said too... with all this cold and arctic air around here it is hard on each and every one of us....

So with that all said... Lorrie and I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year... may you all find Peace and Love this coming year....

See you all in PV in February.....

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:54 pm

Judimex (Dec 24, 2004 05:10 a.m.):
Happy Christmas everyone from Judi in Puerto Vallarta AKA Paradise.
Happy Holidays Judimex... take care

randyintucson
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by randyintucson » Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:57 pm

Feliz Navidad to everyone here. I hope to meet many of you in person as you visit Puerto Vallarta in 2005.

jjbcroft
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by jjbcroft » Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:22 am

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of our friends on this board. You all keep our memories of this beautiful city alive and going strong until our next vacations, when ever they are throughout the year.
May the coming year bring peace and happiness in this troubled world. I know that's a pretty big request, but if everyone could be a little kinder and a little more patient with our fellow man, maybe, just maybe, it could happen some day. If that little baby boy born so long ago in a freezing manger had faith in us, then it must be possible.
Feliz Navidad to all,

jj & JC

derek

Post by derek » Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:25 pm

I think the only solution for mankind is for all of us to move to Denmark and live in a tiny home.

All the best everyone.