Mogens - please move PV Cam...

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

whitey
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Mogens - please move PV Cam...

Post by whitey » Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:36 pm

Mogens, you may be off on vacation, but I think the cam is still on the "sunset" view from last night.
If you can, would you move back to center shot? it would be great to see the holiday crowds today.
(We sure are demanding considering you and PVNet provide this free benefit we all enjoy!)

Oh - and FELIZ AÑO NUEVO! We have appreciated all your effort on the board and prompt replies to members's concerns. This board has grown greatly this past year with many new good members.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:Mogens - please move PV Cam...

Post by webmaster » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:12 pm

Hi Whitey,

I always try to leave the cam in a good view if I am leaving my desk for a while... that day I left the sunset and was not able to move it over to a Malecon view before leaving... but I always try to leave things in a good position ASAP.

We are now working on migrating this board to a new updated and supported bulletin board software, the company that built this one went belly up and it's been a pain to move the thousands of posts and memberships to one of the newer and better softwares out there, but we'll eventually succeed.

Thanks to you all for creating a top-notch Vallarta information source.

Kind regards

Proinco (20+ team of which Mogens is just one more)

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Re:Mogens - please move PV Cam...

Post by connor » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:03 pm

Great job as always Mogens.