Rivalry?

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Slippery Pete
Rivalry?

Post by Slippery Pete » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:14 am

Seems to be some petty rivalry on the PV bulletin boards lately? Que pasa? Shouldnt we be working together people instead of them and us?

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:Rivalry?

Post by webmaster » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:05 pm

What are you talking about? Is it the missing links here at the end of the board? I moved links to where they belong, in the PuertoVallarta.net Links section, use the links tab on the header of this BB or http://www.puertovallarta.net/links/index.php and then "Information Sources" and you'll see links. I still have to review BBs that are online to add some more. Even so, there was an agreement of keeping reciprocal links between PuertoVallarta.net and Brenda's site, even though I no longer see the links section on her site, I've kept the link on, just don't know why she took off the links section...

Greetings

Mogens

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:37 pm

I much prefer this board probably 'cause more newbies search here. I used to look at Brenda's board but it always seemed to me to be like I was interupting a family reuion or something. Mogens and crew, I'll stick with you.
<:((()))~ Premium member formerly known as Chuck

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:49 pm

Well, I say there is no rivalry other than the one in each other's mind. In any case this board is quite active and that's all that matters, the PV MeetUp.com group is also going great with two recent very successful get togethers. So I'm not worrying, why should anyone else? :-)

Anyway, great to have you here PMFKAChuck

Greetings

Mogens

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:05 pm

Now all we need to do is get Margarita Man back and my quest for World Domination can resume! Chuck

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:16 pm

World domination sounds like too much work!
<:((()))~

Slippery Pete

Post by Slippery Pete » Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:54 am

Chuck (Mar 31, 2005 12:17 p.m.):
I much prefer this board probably 'cause more newbies search here. I used to look at Brenda's board but it always seemed to me to be like I was interupting a family reuion or something. Mogens and crew, I'll stick with you.
<:((()))~ Premium member formerly known as Chuck
Does seem to be a tad clicky over there. lol

Jennybean

Post by Jennybean » Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:13 pm

Can I just say something here??

Is there any reason other than running down another board for people to keep resurrecting this thread? Does it serve any purpose beyond that? Just asking, I'd really like to know.

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:13 pm

I thought maybe I was the only one with that impression. I did post a couple of times 2-3 years ago, but just didn't get the same satisfaction as I do from this BB.

randyintucson
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by randyintucson » Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:02 pm

I'm with Jenny. I check in on both boards daily and post occassionally on each. I think they do attract and appeal to different groups of people, but that does not make either one better or worse than the other. I really enjoy both.

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:21 am

NO problem...NO more comments on the subject from me.