How Many More Sleeps Until PV

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:35 pm

not too many more sleeps guys. and yes we will be taking lots of pictures for all of you... party until the cows come home... and with the words of the "Alice Song" dancing thru my head today thanks to my dear friend JJ, i am that much more excited about getting down there and never coming back...

8) :wink:

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by Redd » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:42 pm

YAHOO! 11 more sleeps.....some of the pics will not make the website. :oops:
See you soon.
Jane

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:20 pm

yahoo only 11 more sleeps and i get to see Redd in that black spaghetti strapped dress... YAHOO.... there are other websites for our pictures Redd.... :wink: :wink: :oops: 8)

titustitans
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by titustitans » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:24 pm

24 more sleeps here, but the way the coming weeks look time should fly by!! Hey Mr. Crown find the best place for the behind the bar Racilla for me will ya?!! <:-)-

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:19 pm

with only 11 more sleeps left, i am sure that i can find some excellent Racilla for us. how about a pint? Will have to get Redd and her mom to try some as well. only 11 more sleeps, can you believe that... :wink: 8)

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:58 pm

11 more sleeps Im sure jealous you guys sure you cant pack me in your suitcase :D

Mikey and Gabby
PV Fan
PV Fan

Sleeps

Post by Mikey and Gabby » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:07 pm

Only 20 more for me! Really looking forward to 3 whole months of sun and sand.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:45 pm

luck you for three months... now I am seriously jealous... but our day will come as well. right now one week here or there, then two weeks again in feb 2007, then we will be set.... now we only have 10 more sleeps.. now it will really come to reality fast...

yes giggles we have plenty of room in our suitcases to tuck you in dear...

:wink: 8)

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by Redd » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:03 pm

Hello Tom,
I can't believe that we only have 11 more days. I am so excited that I can't stand myself. Can't concentrate on work....:) After I tanned last night I bought a 6 pack of Sol and drank some on my balcony. :wink:
See you soon...
Jane

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:37 pm

yes, with 11 days, 10 sleeps to go Jane, we are all getting pretty excited. we both tanned last night as well... drop a couple of olives in that beer too, so that you are always snacking. :wink: :lol: "cervesa con ascetunas, por favor" "beer with olives, please"

see you soon good looking...

8)

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:07 pm

Just a note I know its off topic sorry but just want to say hope tom and lorrie, jane and mom(pat), lori and family all have a safe and enjoyable vacation I for one will miss you all while your away. Pls pls pls have some cervaza's for me lol enjoy your trip everyone.

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:17 pm

TOO MANY just look at my counter. :(

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:05 pm

michelle/tyler wrote:Just a note I know its off topic sorry but just want to say hope tom and lorrie, jane and mom(pat), lori and family all have a safe and enjoyable vacation I for one will miss you all while your away. Pls pls pls have some cervaza's for me lol enjoy your trip everyone.
:oops: Thanks Michelle and Tyler. That is very nice of you to say those things. To get this back on topic... we now are down to five sleeps, and i will guarantee you they will not be restful sleeps, but our heads will hit the pillows. Five sleeps, bags packed, passports in the ready, confirmation and reservation number printed off this morning, oh by the way, did i mention FIVE MORE SLEEPS.... lol

8)

titustitans
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by titustitans » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:14 pm

So what are we going to do around here without Mr. Crowns insight? You got five days to spoil us man, give us your best stuff!!!

We are right on your heals with only 17 more sleeps to go!!!!

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:16 pm

Well with five sleeps left, i have been working on the Invasion of 2006 ideas. trying to get them in a format to post out here for everybody to review. We got the clothes and other stuff all packed and read to go. I think there are only a few minor things to cover with pets, condo watchers, mail issues, and so forth. and then at the end of those five sleeps slip down to the air port in DSM and to PHX then to PVR... can't get here soon enough that is for sure...

i am going to try and check in when i get a moment or two... to let people know what i have found our or not found out for the invasion of 2006...

trust me a good time will be had by all....

8) :lol: :wink:

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by Redd » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:55 pm

5 more sleeps.....YEE HAW! 8) Can't wait to meet you all...
Jane

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:42 pm

that is right Jane, just 5 more restless nights or anxiety setting in, the anticipation for everything to come together that is for sure. it has been a zoo today, and can't wait to have 4 more sleeps ... lots of sleeping meds tonight for this bugger....

see you soon.... :wink: :lol: 8)

BostonM
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by BostonM » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:50 pm

tojol57 wrote:Well with five sleeps left, i have been working on the Invasion of 2006 ideas. trying to get them in a format to post out here for everybody to review. We got the clothes and other stuff all packed and read to go. I think there are only a few minor things to cover with pets, condo watchers, mail issues, and so forth. and then at the end of those five sleeps slip down to the air port in DSM and to PHX then to PVR... can't get here soon enough that is for sure...

i am going to try and check in when i get a moment or two... to let people know what i have found our or not found out for the invasion of 2006...

trust me a good time will be had by all....

8) :lol: :wink:

We've got about 4 1/2 more sleeps out here in Massachusetts until we hit GCP! 1/2 counting as having to be up at 2:30 am to get out of the house and to the airport for our 6 am flight on Saturday morning! It's too exciting, but with so much still left to do, the next few days should fly by. Nevermind working, I can't be bothered to concentrate! Looking forward to the party you all are going to create out there!!!! Have a safe trip to GCP this weekend everyone! ~Melissa

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by Redd » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:10 pm

tojol57 wrote:that is right Jane, just 5 more restless nights or anxiety setting in, the anticipation for everything to come together that is for sure. it has been a zoo today, and can't wait to have 4 more sleeps ... lots of sleeping meds tonight for this bugger....

see you soon.... :wink: :lol: 8)
AMEN BROTHER! Today sucked and I am so stressed out and I can't concentrate on my work. My meds will be a bottle of wine tonight. :wink:
See you soon....
xoxoxoxo
Jane

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:02 pm

Can't wait to get you all down there.. Lojo and I are looking forward to it. We leave for the airport at like 600 am to get to the airport for our 8 am flight to phoenix, then jump onto another flight from phoenix to PVR and will touch down around 310 pm... have been in contact with the resort already about activities etc... the resort is totally pumped up and ready for us... go lets get out there and <:-)-

oEo raise a little... E> as well as