Pics from 2004 and Pics of Canto Del Sol

Share photos, videos or other media from your trip to the area.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

tuna
PV Fan
PV Fan
Pics from 2004 and Pics of Canto Del Sol

Post by tuna » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:55 am

www.parazz.com/albums/dennisandshari

Only 5 days till I am on the beach :)

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:58 am

Enjoyed your photos tuna..
I was interested in seeing your pics of the Canto Del Sol as that Resort is 2nd on our maybe Resort list..

Noticed on another thread you mentioned you were flying out of Saskatoon....Is that home..
We just got back from there on Sunday..

Nice to see direct flights flying to PV out of Saskatoon.. Before many took the long road trip to Calgary and home again.

Have a good vacation...

tuna
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by tuna » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:59 pm

Plus4 wrote:Enjoyed your photos tuna..
I was interested in seeing your pics of the Canto Del Sol as that Resort is 2nd on our maybe Resort list..

Noticed on another thread you mentioned you were flying out of Saskatoon....Is that home..
We just got back from there on Sunday..

Nice to see direct flights flying to PV out of Saskatoon.. Before many took the long road trip to Calgary and home again.

Have a good vacation...
I figured I would repost my photos as many people always want to see pictures of the resort and not just from a touched up magazine. I will post pics of the Hola when we get back.

Yes, I live in Saskatoon now but grew up in Calgary.

Yeah I was suprised about the direct flight. Skyservice in 2004 would touch down in Regina before flying to PV.

Price was too good not to go, i think now because of flights both out of saskatoon and regina with more seats to fill, can't wait!

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:56 pm

Thanks for the photos. We have also stayed at the Canto and really enjoyed it there. Wonderful staff.

Joyce