Crown Paradise and PV pics - lots!

Share photos, videos or other media from your trip to the area.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

JudiHartlin
Crown Paradise and PV pics - lots!

Post by JudiHartlin » Tue May 04, 2004 1:54 pm

Not sure if this will work but if you cut and paste this link to your browser you should come tome my future shop pics. You will first have to sign in but it is free and only takes a minute. If this doesn't work feel free to email me and I will send you the link directly.

judihartlin@hotmail.com

http:/pix.futureshop.ca/en/jg.php?id198923_ccc86cbf

jubilee

Re:Crown Paradise and PV pics - lots!

Post by jubilee » Thu May 06, 2004 12:57 am

JudiHartlin (May 04, 2004 09:54 a.m.):
Not sure if this will work but if you cut and paste this link to your browser you should come tome my future shop pics. You will first have to sign in but it is free and only takes a minute. If this doesn't work feel free to email me and I will send you the link directly.

judihartlin@hotmail.com

http:/pix.futureshop.ca/en/jg.php?id198923_ccc86cbf

The URL that you followed is incomplete or incorrect. Please check the address and try again.
that is the message you get from the webbsite

wish I could have seen them. :)

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Thu May 13, 2004 5:22 pm

Judi, tried and also got the error. Boy and did I want to see those pics. I will try to post some of ours. We really dont have a lot because we just got a digital cam this last trip and the rest are conventional pics.

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Thu May 13, 2004 6:08 pm

judi, same here. would like to see them. hey chuck please post yours also, look forward to seeing you in a cruz azul jersey. m.m.

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Mon May 17, 2004 2:10 am

Teh Cruz Azul was one of those I had to give to my kid. The damn thing just didn't fit. although I don't why I care about how they fit, I've seen lots of mexicans stuffed into those jerseys too.

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Mon May 17, 2004 2:49 am

Chuck (May 16, 2004 10:10 p.m.):
Teh Cruz Azul was one of those I had to give to my kid. The damn thing just didn't fit. although I don't why I care about how they fit, I've seen lots of mexicans stuffed into those jerseys too.
boy, i bet that is a pretty sight.. do you wear a tight speedo at the beach also? lol

connor has a nice mexican jersey and shorts.. i would sure like to know were to get those in big guy sizes. m.m.