More Pictures Please!!

Share photos, videos or other media from your trip to the area.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

connor
PV Master
PV Master
More Pictures Please!!

Post by connor » Mon May 31, 2004 7:44 pm

please, please, when anyone gets back from their p.v. trip, please put your pics. in this site. it is great fun to put a face to a nickname, and secondly for those of us who are not going for a few more months it gives us something to look forward to. it also gets our memories of past trips coming out again. and thirdly it is great fun seeing other people enjoying themselves. we are getting a digital camera very soon, so we will be outting our pics in here. ( then everyone can see what i look like in a thong ).

thank you

Great_White_North

Re:More Pictures Please!!

Post by Great_White_North » Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:03 am

Yeah I am going down June 8th for my first trip to PV. So I will definatley post my pics when I get back. And posibly some vid footage as well. So when I post it I hope you will enjoy!!

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Re:More Pictures Please!!

Post by connor » Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:13 pm

Great_White_North (May 31, 2004 09:03 p.m.):
Yeah I am going down June 8th for my first trip to PV. So I will definatley post my pics when I get back. And posibly some vid footage as well. So when I post it I hope you will enjoy!!
it is your first trip to p.v. that must be pretty exciting. you will be going again and again. trust us. you will be hooked on our little town. everything about p.v. is great from the people to the food, to the beaches, the sunsets, the sunrises, the crazy activities at the pool side, alll the diff. tours you can take. the walks on the beach. make sure you go to the south side of town. go to the flea market. check out the little restaurants. make sure you tip the people in the restaurants well. they work very hard for so little money. and 1 more tip. SMILE you will be surprised how far that will go in p.v. i almost forgot. have fun.