Our trip pics

Share photos, videos or other media from your trip to the area.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

leighg
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Our trip pics

Post by leighg » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:40 am

Praise God for digital cameras!! Hope everyone enjoys our pics!! We had fun taking them!!!

http://www.clubphoto.com/reward.php?id= ... 8&pwd=30b2

jjbcroft
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:Our trip pics

Post by jjbcroft » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:49 am

Terrific pictures! Sure brings back memories!

jamesw
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by jamesw » Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:12 pm

Excellent pictures, thanks for sharing. I particularily enjoyed them because they were of Vallarta and area, and not just of a bunch of people no one would know. Thank you so much, the quality was great.

sky_in_pv_1976
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by sky_in_pv_1976 » Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:16 pm

All I saw were x's :(

leighg
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by leighg » Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:58 pm

Sky1018_pv (Aug 24, 2004 09:16 a.m.):
All I saw were x's :(
Well that sucks!! Any chance you have a firewall on your computer? I haven't had anyone else have any trouble, so I know they're there!! Sometimes on picture sites I have to shut down my internet protection for pictures to load. Tho we always do that at our own risk!!

Leigh

travelone

Post by travelone » Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:25 pm

I can't see them either. Maybe I'll try from home later this evening.

travelone

Post by travelone » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:11 pm

OK!!! I could see most of them. For some reason a few weren't there, then I made the pictures larger and others were missing. Wierd but I enjoyed the pictures. Thank you for posting them.

sky_in_pv_1976
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by sky_in_pv_1976 » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:30 pm

I'm on a work PC, so chances are I do have a fire wall. But I don't have problems with any of the other sites...

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by smitty » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:12 pm

Very nice, thanks for posting.

charfishie
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by charfishie » Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:22 am

those are great pictures, you could make post cards out of some of them. Bravo!

Missing Vallarta!!!

Post by Missing Vallarta!!! » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:57 pm

Hi, I really enjoyed your pictures. I was wondering if the people that ran the Pacific Club (wave runner booth) were still there. I use to hang out with Kelly their daughter & my friend (that I was just able to locate again) use to work for them. I use to spend endless days on that beach, sometimes behind the counter working along with my friends. Is Dario still working there & is Chuy still selling fishing trips, tell me all that you can, please!!!!

quote]LeighG (Aug 21, 2004 10:40 p.m.):
Praise God for digital cameras!! Hope everyone enjoys our pics!! We had fun taking them!!!

leighg
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by leighg » Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:11 pm

We never did get over to the wave runner booth, tho they were there and many people were using them!! We're not that adventureous I guess. So, sorry I can't tell you who was there! I didn't catch his name, but Chuy may have been there offering boat trips, someone was! We thought that was amuzing, they just motered up to the beach, swam ashore and looked for people wanting to go fishing!! MANY people took him up on it. Wish I could help more, I just never caught any names!!

Leigh

Missing Vallarta!!!

Post by Missing Vallarta!!! » Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:18 pm

Thanks for the info, one can never get enough news from PV. Did you do the Canopy tour? One of my greatest adventures was rentning a jeep and driving up to Eden myself, found the signs going up very funny. The 1st sign going up said something like 2 miles to Eden, as we got closer the signs read further (3 miles to Eden) ya just gotta love it.

LeighG (Aug 26, 2004 01:11 p.m.):
We never did get over to the wave runner booth, tho they were there and many people were using them!! We're not that adventureous I guess. So, sorry I can't tell you who was there! I didn't catch his name, but Chuy may have been there offering boat trips, someone was! We thought that was amuzing, they just motered up to the beach, swam ashore and looked for people wanting to go fishing!! MANY people took him up on it. Wish I could help more, I just never caught any names!!

Leigh

tackitikibar
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by tackitikibar » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:26 am

Where was the restaurant Las Cascadas located. Can't seem to find it on any of the websites. Going for the first time in September.

leighg
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by leighg » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:39 am

tackitikibar (Aug 31, 2004 08:26 p.m.):
Where was the restaurant Las Cascadas located. Can't seem to find it on any of the websites. Going for the first time in September.
I couldn't tell you exactly where this restraunt was, it was on the City and Tropical tour, out near a Tequila and Ricilla factory tours. Clear out in the south woods! LOL Maybe someone else could help, ask on the restraunts board maybe. It was YUMMY tho!

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:05 pm

great pics.. they make me want to leave Vancouver and the rain right now. We leave in Jan for 2 weeks, so it is not too far away.

starbaby

Post by starbaby » Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:20 am

LeighG (Aug 21, 2004 10:40 p.m.):

Hi, I'm going down to PV this monday, 9-6-04, did you guy's stay at la jolla ? it looks like the one in the broucher, what did you like the best? best toeat? did you go up to eden-chico's paradise? any answers would be sooo great, I know its rainy season how was the weather while you were there? sorry so many questions!! thanks..

leighg
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by leighg » Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:08 pm

First I just wanted to add here that I added about 50 more pictures to this album today from when I first posted it, some of them people will have no interest in, but I need to order prints and wanted some of these so just added them all into the album. Sorry there are so darn many now!! Hope you enjoy them tho.

Secondly, in response to the last post, we stayed at the Dreams Resort, which I believe is in/near Mismaloya? I have posted a hotel report on the hotels board and a trip report on that board, I believe I included a weather report in one or both of them. We had rain that affected our trip on only one day. :) Let me know if you have any trouble finding those reports, feel free to email me if you have any questions after that!

Leigh

Di

Post by Di » Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:12 am

LeighG (Aug 21, 2004 10:40 p.m.):

Great Photos -- I really hate to fly and the one on the airplane and from the airplane window took away some of my fear. We are going to the Four Seasons about an hour South of PV called Punita Mita on 9/18/04 and we want to spend a day in PV. I really want to check out the Tequilla tout, as we love tequila. Very cool - Thanks for the pics !!!!

leighg
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by leighg » Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:30 pm

Di (Sep 06, 2004 12:12 a.m.):

Great Photos -- I really hate to fly and the one on the airplane and from the airplane window took away some of my fear.quote]

Oh, I hate to fly too! I love the view, could do without the takeoff and landing! It was really interesting to watch the landscape change as we flew over Mexico tho! Have a great trip, wish I could go with you!!

Leigh