Our photos

Share photos, videos or other media from your trip to the area.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God
Our photos

Post by travelbug_jp » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:55 pm

Its a little late but you can check out our Puerto Vallarta photos at our new website http://www.mts.net/~fredp2 Don't know yet if we can add a guest book but if we can then please sign it. Joyce

tojol57

Re:Our photos

Post by tojol57 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:59 am

great pics... sorry we missed you at the beach party at Burros... i see in your pictures ndnqueen and the crow in them... and then you were up at andela's.... we must have just crossed paths.... that is wild.... see you next year then... or see you in October 2005 as we are planning on going down then and then back again in February 2006....

take care... thanks for sharing the pics...

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by smitty » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:24 pm

Excellent photos Joyce - you and your husband look so happy together. I liked the pic of you with the 2 margs !

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:46 pm

lol Glad to share the photos! We won't be going in October but we are definitely going to save every single penny we can so we can go again in Feb. It was so much fun, to bad we missed you at Burros. Oh well, there's always next year! My goal for down the road somewhere is to go when the mangoes are ready to pick. I would love to try them right off the tree. The photo of me with 2 margs was taken for my hairdresser who was very very envious that I was going to PV and to PiPi's, seeing as how they didn't make it there this year, I thought I would rub it in a little! lol They are yummy! Joyce

J. Byrd

Post by J. Byrd » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:51 am

Joyce and Fred,
Most excellent pictures of your vacation!!! Thanks for sharing them…it was fun seeing CDS from the water, beach, and room. Sounds like you had a way too much fun filled vacation. Good for you! That’s great that you did all your adventures and really toured PV to the max. Each and every year I visit, I make sure to check out a new part of town, either by foot, bus, vehicle, or boat. Next time you visit, be sure to take a stroll along the Cuale River. When you get to the bridge after you’ve walked along the malecon, go down the stairs and you’ll get to walk along the river, which is lined with lots of neat little shops, restaurants, and some beautiful scenery.
Later,
J.

ajstanger
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by ajstanger » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:15 pm

Joyce, Joyce, Joyce....

Ok now I am really craving some guac and Marg's from PiPi's. Nice pic of you sucking on both straws with that guac in the pic. Yummy. I guess I'll have to wait the 12 more days to get there.

Very nice pics. I especially liked the one of the sunset where it looks like the sky is on fire. Awesome!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

I gues you too will end up being a PVaholic. It is innevitable.

We wnt in 2002 for the 1st time and now will be going back for the 3rd time (12 days). Fell in love with the place. We have a group of 25 minimum already in the works for March 2006. That will be an adult only week long PARTY!!!

This year we are taking our kids (b7,b14,g21). Very spendy trip with 5 of us.

Thanks again,
T.

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:57 pm

All of your pictures were great. It is so nice to see people enjoying the wonders of PV , as you all seem to be doing.

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:40 am

Love getting those comments! It gives me an excuse to check the message board 3 times a day! We went down to the Cuale River several times and just wandered around, trying to take it all in. It is as beautiful as the people who work there everyday. I sat in on a quacamole making class at our hotel one day, it was not PiPi's but it was sure darn delicious. I'm making some tomorrow! I should have bought a couple of those margarita glasses so we could try to make it a little more authentic! PVaholic is exactly right. And this site only encourages us to stay PVaholics...I love it! We went in 2002also for the first time but only for one week and decided next time would be 2 weeks. That's what we did now and it was superb. Next year? ... wait and see I guess. Two for sure and I would stay a month cuz I don't work in winter but my hubby can only take a couple weeks off work. Oh well. I'll take two anytime. You guys that are going soon, have a super time and if you are going to PiPi's take a pen and paper with you to write down the guac, ingredients! Maybe the guy who makes it would bring you the recipe if the tip was generous :-) Have fun Joyce

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:38 pm

Yo Joyce.... keep us posted when you think you will be back down there... we would love to find you guys and have a cocktail downtown some time.... and if JJ and JC are with us, the six of us will have to hook up at Andale's and sing the Alice song, since the Pussy song, and all the other favorites .... as well as have a few cocktails and dance until the cows come home... thanks again for sharing your pictures with the rest of the world....

did you see that Disney and Carnival are bringing more BOATS to Vallarta... OMG... it is going to get nutz with all the cruise ships in the harbor...

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:50 am

Absolutely. Andales and Alice, Pussy and PiPi's! (Am I allowed to say that?) Dancing till dawn. Will definitely keep you posted, but it would most likely be the last week in Feb. and the first week in March. Nothing written in stone yet. It would be a lot of fun to hook up with you and your other friends. Have you set the date for your Feb. trip? Joyce