Trip Photos

Share photos, videos or other media from your trip to the area.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God
Trip Photos

Post by travelbug_jp » Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:00 am

Finally managed to set up the website for our photos. The link is posted in the trip photos section. Please let me know what you think. Joyce

tojol57

Re:Trip Photos

Post by tojol57 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:01 pm

sorry we missed you at the cocktail party that ndnqueen and the crow hosted at Burrows... we did see you down at andela's... i remember all the canadian flags... and somebody being drug thru the place... lucky you....

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:14 pm

lol It's too bad we didn't meet up at Andale's. I remember somebody being carried out the night we were there but it was definitely not me!!! I love to have fun but I still need to be in charge of my brain. We absolutely loved the atmosphere, the music was right up our alley, brought back some great memories. And I can tell you I will always smile when I hear the song "living next door to Alice" I had never heard that particular version before. lol Joyce

tandr2
PV Master
PV Master

Post by tandr2 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:18 pm

Awesome pictures Joyce.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:22 am

travelbug-jp (Mar 15, 2005 04:14 p.m.):
lol It's too bad we didn't meet up at Andale's. I remember somebody being carried out the night we were there but it was definitely not me!!! I love to have fun but I still need to be in charge of my brain. We absolutely loved the atmosphere, the music was right up our alley, brought back some great memories. And I can tell you I will always smile when I hear the song "living next door to Alice" I had never heard that particular version before. lol Joyce
Alice, Alice, who the f.... is Alice.... that song was a RIOT... we laughed so hard ... and then there was the one about the pussy too... we just about died.... We had a really TALL blonde waiting on us ... she was so much fun.... i had to stand on the second steps just to dance with her... heck my wife was so short standing next to her.... my wife is 5 ft without her heels... and i know this blonde was 6'4' or better... and i am 6ft.... hope to see you next february Joyce... where did you and your hubby stay at then... were you with ndnqueen at the Canto del Sol then... or else where.... we are definitely making Andale's one of our stops for fun and people watching that is for sure... thanks for sharing your pics again... hope to see you again in our travels....

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:48 am

And then there was the Prison one as well... I almost fell off my chair!!! I know what you mean about people watching, what a hoot! My hubby and I were staying at the Canto del Sol and ndnqueen and her hubby were at the Villas next door. We only ran into them a couple times, its a big city and soooo much to do. We want to come back in the worst way next Feb. and are already setting money aside and crossing our fingers that we won't need the funds somewhere else. You know how it is... sh*# happens. lol Joyce

jjbcroft
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by jjbcroft » Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:37 am

Holy crap - I forgot all about the Alice song! Tom & Lorrie, we've gotta get ahold of a copy of that one, along with the Golden crown paradise song - catchy little tune!
For anyone who wants to dance and party all night long to the "oldies" (70's & 80's), Andeles is the place to go. The place is always packed, but don't let that stop you from going in - you'll have a blast! Tom & Lorrie, JC & myself had so much fun there the 1st night, we went back for more, two nights later. That tall blond waitress was terrific, actually, all of the waitstaff was super. It was great to go to a place where they played something other than that thump-thumping music that all sounds alike, and everyone was just having a good time, not like a lot of other "meat-market" type bars where everyone is trying to impress everyone else.
jj

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:23 am

JJ you sexy devil you... how are you and JC doing... can't wait to see you guys again... we need to find time to get together in DM and go out to eat and hang out at the new Jordan Creek Mall... we went last sunday just to get out of the apartment... we are counting down to go back in October and again in February... we have been in touch with Rose Mary and Carmen to make sure we get our room again.... We made arrangments with Rose Mary and Ricardo and Nacho to get our plaque to take home with us... YIKES... lol so we are going to hang that up on our door to our Casa in Iowa... and then get a new one when we are home in Mexico... sure would like to win the lotteries tonight and move out of this god forsaken area.... if we win, you want to come down with us... we will make it worth your while... LOL

have a great time... miss you guys....

love hugs and kisses....