Pipi's

Tips, comments and questions on restaurants, bars, cafés, budget food and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

stavros
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Pipi's

Post by stavros » Sun Dec 09, 2001 10:41 pm

Have been here a couple of weeks now and finally made it back to Pipi's for Sunday Brunch today and was not disappointed! Good food, great Mariachis, and a lot of customer participation today! All you can eat, all the champagne, OJ and coffee you want, at only 100 pesos per person! Go and enjoy!

pt

Re:Pipi's

Post by pt » Sun Dec 09, 2001 11:10 pm

.......and did you waddle out like I did??? It's GREAT isn't it? But after I go there I am totally worthless the rest of the day - combination of all that good food and champagne!!!!

Sharry

Post by Sharry » Sun Dec 23, 2001 5:03 pm

I've heard so much about this restaurant. Can somebody please tell me what the street address of this wonderful restaurant is? We will be in PV in Feb and would like to check it out.

pt

Post by pt » Sun Dec 23, 2001 9:59 pm

ANY taxi driver knows where Pipi's is. It is on Pipila (of course!) about two blocks or so up from the Malecon - down the street from Cafe des Artistes.

bsimpson
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by bsimpson » Mon Dec 24, 2001 10:41 pm

Hola! Would have written sooner but difficult to type whist drooling! Can someone tell me the start/end hours for the Sunday brunch? Thanks in advance.

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Wed Dec 26, 2001 1:31 am

2 answers. Address is 804 Guad. Sanchezat the corner of Pipila. As I recall Brunch was from 11AM till 2 or 3PM. Well worth the trip.