Snow to Sunshine

Tips, comments and questions on restaurants, bars, cafés, budget food and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

canucker
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Snow to Sunshine

Post by canucker » Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:43 pm

Well, I was just out shovelling snow from my driveway, for the 3rd or 4th time this week. The only thing that makes things better are the warm thoughts of March.

I will be hanging my snow shovel on the wall and walking the sandy beach of Los Muertos, stopping at the Oasis for a bucket or two, walking to the Burro Bar, having another bucket or two, then soakin' up some rays. Oh how I love to daydream!!! It's still over 3 months to go... oops, just woke up.

What does a bucket of cerveza set you back these days?

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Re:Snow to Sunshine

Post by smitty » Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:59 pm

In early Nov. 3 beer for 30pesos at Oasis and 3 beer for 35pesos at Burro. Both offered Pacifico, Corona or Sol. Knock back a few for me !

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:21 pm

December 3rd... scooped our first battle with the white stuff this morning.... and we have 73 days until we go home to paradise at CP in PV.... can't wait to get down there for two full weeks... this will be our 7th trip back to the CP... and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the pool is going to feel GREAT and the sunshine is going to be the BEST ever.... LOL

hope to catch up with you guys down there sometime...

Tom and Lorrie
Grundy Center, Iowa

canucker
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by canucker » Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:17 am

Well, you are behind me on the white stuff by only a few days but ahead of me to PV by 35 days. I, like you, am counting the days.

I'm making a list of the Restuarants and Bars that we haven't tried yet, there are so many to check out and so little time to do it. Two weeks goes by so fast when you are there, but seems to take forever until you go.

It sure is a nice problem to have, don't you think?