Great Special Dinner

Tips, comments and questions on restaurants, bars, cafés, budget food and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Donna Kawakubo
PV Fan
PV Fan
Great Special Dinner

Post by Donna Kawakubo » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:00 pm

Oh my goodness, now I see why Trio gets such great reviews! We chose them for our first night in Puerto Vallarta, and it was for sure the best meal we had in any restaurant all week! There were 8 of us and everyone was thrilled. Also, it was really hot outside, and the icy air conditioning made everyone gasp with relief when we came through the door. :D

teatrolimon
PV Guru
PV Guru

trio

Post by teatrolimon » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:36 pm

now you see whay my wife and i are there probably 3 times a month

do you know about vitea there other place on the makecon extension?

bruce

tojol57

Teatro Limon

Post by tojol57 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:42 pm

Yes Trio is very nice as well as Vitea... But you know what Bruce, the rack of lamb that i had at Tetro Limon was more flavorful, bursting with all kinds of culinary creativity. So since you won't blow your own horn Bruce, i will sound the trumpets for you. HA HA HA ....

So then, maybe we should go to Trios with you and Julia sometime or to Vitea as well... HA HA HA YOUR TREAT TOO...

See you soon Bruce... only 41 days to go and we will be back home in Vallarta

roowie
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by roowie » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:37 pm

Bruce,
looking forward to your lamb as well at Teatro Limon on the 4th, but still need you to hook me up with a reservation at Trio IF they still have Cabrito on the menu!
BTW, wife is looking forward to your mariscos(lobster).....
See you soon!

Louie & Sheila

Donna Kawakubo
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by Donna Kawakubo » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:02 am

Yes, I had heard of Vitea, but I had also heard that the tables are tiny. We are a party of 8. Also, being a large woman personally, I don't like to go to places with itty bitty furniture.

teatrolimon
PV Guru
PV Guru

a party of eight

Post by teatrolimon » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:17 am

take note with your party of eight

no matter where you go to eat enjoy

BUT!

ill give you an experience not like any other :lol:

google teatro limon and read the reviews
hold anapkin in one hand so you dont salivate all over your screen from peoples reviews and descriptions lol

bruce

lojol60
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by lojol60 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:45 pm

Tom and I went to both Trio's and Teatro Limon when we were in PVR in Feb. Both were very good but for the price we definitely got a lot more food for our money at Teatro Limon and a dining experience that you will not forget! We took Karen from the travel desk at the GCP and she absolutely loved it! Bruce was kind enough to share a couple of steaks with her and she had nothing but rave reviews about how great the steaks were. We are going back in Nov. to do some celebrating and definitely will be going back to Teatro Limon (that is if Bruce will let us come back?) :wink: