Good place for Breakfast in the Marina area

Tips, comments and questions on restaurants, bars, cafés, budget food and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

parisha
PV Fan
PV Fan
Good place for Breakfast in the Marina area

Post by parisha » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know of good and cheap places to go to for breakfast in the Marina Vallarta area. I will be staying at the Westin and wondering if I should pay extra for breakfast or if I can go outside for breakfast and the price range.

Thanks

PP

Grover
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Grover » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:51 am

We stayed in the Marina area and we don't like spending a lot of time at breakfast so we frequantly went to the little place just down the street from the Westin (we were at the Mayan Palace) I don't know the name of the place but there is signage say "beer and tacos". They serve a pretty good breakfast and very reasonably priced. All seating is outside so if the heat of the morning is a problem for you it might not be the best choice. Although in the early morning it isn't all that hot.

Grover
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Grover » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:03 am

Another place you might want to try is Victors in the marina. We went there for dinner quite often and always had excellent food and the abiance is great. We were last there in Nov '08 and the dinner tab for two of us was right around 400 pesos including several beers and tequilas with the meal.

parisha
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by parisha » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:36 am

Fab, thanks o the tip!!! Willet you know how we get on....

spartacus_33
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by spartacus_33 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:44 pm

Another great place is El Primos (right next to the OXXO across from Club Regina.

parisha
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by parisha » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Got from PV on thursday am!!!! Had a brill time. Victors was FAB, what a character indeed.