to include breakfast and evening drinks or not?

Tips, comments and questions on restaurants, bars, cafés, budget food and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:25 am

Good job Bruce, I am sure both the owner of Las Palomas and Las Palomas Doradas appreciate you putting them out of business. :shock:

teatrolimon
PV Guru
PV Guru

s

Post by teatrolimon » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:39 am

kat must you continue?

ive edited my post and realise that the first statement is tru

las polomas ( you know the one with the same name as the malecon location) is close at the marina location

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:24 am

Bruce,
Continue what? Las Palomas Doradas is open not closed permanently like you posted it was. I recommended Las Palomas Doradas to the OP and your response was that Las Palomas permanently was closed. I did not recommend Las Palomas. So I can ask you the same question, must you continue?

teatrolimon
PV Guru
PV Guru

?

Post by teatrolimon » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:14 am

i never said that los polomas doada was closed not even before i edited it

andthen after howard commented i set the record strait

next action was your comment

you are making it sound like i was refering to doradas when i never mentioned it was closed

thetwo places where a short walk from each other
anyway no sence arguing

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:22 am

Bruce,
You are 100% right no "sense" in arguing. I was never arguing with you. I just congratulated you on putting two restaurants out of business in one single post.

No one had mentioned Las Palomas at all when you posted they were out of business in the marina permanently. What I had referred the OP to was Las Palomas Doradas....close but not the same business. So since no one had mentioned "Las Palomas" it appeared that you were referring to "Las Palomas Doradas" when you posted following my post "Las Palomas is closed permanently in the marina"; hence Howard questioning you as to what restaurant you were referring to and the fact that they were two different establishments. I had already verified they were still open and then Howard posted so I didn't post anything.

It would be like "the restaurant that has a very similar name as yours" in a different location. If someone inquired about that restaurant and another person posted your restaurant was out of business permanently you would throw a fit. Es Verdad? All it would take is one person posting in response with the different name in the same thread to create the impression that you were out of business. Thus my comment that you managed to put someone out of business with just one post.

It never was an argument, just a statement of fact. So to quote you "Must you continue"?

teatrolimon
PV Guru
PV Guru

b

Post by teatrolimon » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:39 pm

right ,

i can see where there could be some confusion