Harry's Bar

Tips, comments and questions on restaurants, bars, cafés, budget food and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

harry
PV Fan
PV Fan
Harry's Bar

Post by harry » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:40 pm

Anybody have information or critique of Harry's Bar in the Romatic Zone?

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:12 pm

I've been reading quite a bit lately about this place. There have been a whole pile of positive reviews written all by some guy named Harry. Apparently he's some transplanted tea drinker from merry old England who apparently used to be a fireman... he brought the pole with him and has it prominently displayed to allow patrons (preferably women) to practice on it. He also seems to have a fondness for Argentinians. :lol:

There have also been a lot of reviews posted about the 'quality' and price of the food he serves... apparently cheap is the appropriate word and for those of us who like a bargain he serves a pretty decent bowl of shepherds pie... I don't much care for that English beer though.... but what do the English know about taste eh! I mean they actually took a perfectly good guard canine and turned and made a pie out of it. :lol: :lol: :lol: All in all his prices and place seems like a place you'd want to visit at least once while in PV.

Speaking of Cheap once more, Does anyone know if Cafe Roma still has their special on.. If you bought a two person pizza, the both of you could have beer and tequila for 5 pesos per drink... that's less than 40 cents our money.

cabron
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by cabron » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:56 pm

One thing about Harry's is he seems to attract a much higher percentage of pretty women than any other place. It's also open till 4am.