Pipi's? best Breakfast?

Tips, comments and questions on restaurants, bars, cafés, budget food and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

greenga
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Pipi's? best Breakfast?

Post by greenga » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Hola!

I'm a newbie on here ~ have been to Puerto Vallart once, 7 yrs ago. Is Pipi's still a good place to go? Also, I remember having a great breakfast somewhere but have no idea what it was called. I remember going up stairs overlooking the ocean. Seems like it was on the north side> does that give anyone any clues to help me out? :lol:

Any other suggestions on food that is not to be missed?

Muchas Gracias ~ (that is the extent of my Spanish!)

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Pipi's hasn't changed a bit. They still have awsome guacamole and the fiesta party atmosphere. There are so many good restaurants in PV what kind of food do you like. Personally when I go to PV I eat alot of seafood and food that I cannot get at home. As far as the restaurant overlooking the ocean sounds like you were on the malecon? The north side would be by the marina. There are some excellent places for breakfast on the South Side, my favorite is Lindo Mar but it is out of town to the south, easily accessible by bus. Also if you tell us what area you are staying it, it would help with suggestions for you.

greenga
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by greenga » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Thank you for responding Kat!

My husband is allergic to shrimp (possibly other shellfish) so we usually pick restaurants that have a variety. We are bringing two 17 yr olds and a 21 yr old. We all love mexican food, but like other food as well. Big help aren't I?

We are staying at a resort in Nuevo Vallarta so we will be catching a bus or taxi to get into town.

Any suggestions on things we shouldn't miss?