Chile Tequila - Chocolate liqueur

Tips, comments and questions on restaurants, bars, cafés, budget food and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Heinboo
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Chile Tequila - Chocolate liqueur

Post by Heinboo » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:23 am

We visited Chile Tequila on the southern part of the Malecon and bought various tequilas. One I tried that day was a chocolate liqueur (maybe it was still in fact tequila). They kept it in the frig and it tasted like chocolate milk. It was fabulous. I would like to buy this as a gift but am unable to contact Chile Tequila for the name of this (phone attempts have been unsuccesful and it doesn't appear they have a website). Can anyone help me with the name of this liquor? Surely I can google and find it somewhere on the internet if I can just get a name.
thanks!

johnny2bc
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by johnny2bc » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Try searching "chocolate-flavoured tequila" .... suspect that's what you had and enjoyed.
Can't help with what 'brand' it might have been, but I have had some flavoured tequila's at Cafe Roma (the restaurant/bar on Encino) that were great.
Cheers!

tigerfan
PV Fan
PV Fan

chocolate tequila

Post by tigerfan » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:50 am

I have found both a creamy chocolate and strawberry flavored tequila under the Tequila Rose label in the states available at most liquor stores that is pretty good and quite reasonable. Try some with ice cream for a shake with a kick!

MyJuliet

Post by MyJuliet » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:18 am

Thanks for such sharing some of them are new for me but mostly i know.

tpaxton
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by tpaxton » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:04 am

This liquor sounds very tasty and delicious! Does nobody have a link for buying it? Sometimes I wonder why it's so difficult in a world of globalization and internet to get certain items :( I order many items online all the time, eg I know a good chocolate delivery, but unfortunately they don't produce any liquor.... :( That's a pity... anyway help would be appreciated!

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Google is your best friend, try Chocolate flavored tequila. :D

chiletequila
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Chile Tequila

Post by chiletequila » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:46 am

We are so glad that you enjoyed our chocolate tequila! Sorry, we went through a number change, but you can now reach us at 3221355593. You can also have our chocolate tequila ice cream at Devil's Helados. You can reach us there at 3222229149.