Terminator Restaurant

Tips, comments and questions on restaurants, bars, cafés, budget food and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

polkadotcom
Terminator Restaurant

Post by polkadotcom » Mon Apr 23, 2001 5:49 pm

Anyone have any details on the Terninator Restaurant? Location, distance from PV, recommendations on visiting?

Guera

Re:Terminator Restaurant

Post by Guera » Tue Apr 24, 2001 6:54 pm

Terminator Restaurant? Or the one where they filmed Predator? If so it is up at Eden, up the mountain from the hotel Joya de Mismaloya, good fun, swimming in the river, good food...if this isn't the one then which one is it?

polkadotcom

Post by polkadotcom » Mon Apr 30, 2001 2:18 am

Yes,
You are right the Predator. That is the one. I finally got info that it is called Chico's Paradise and it is worth visiting.

THANKS

traveler

Post by traveler » Fri May 04, 2001 7:20 pm

polkadotcom (Apr 29, 2001 09:18 p.m.):
Yes,
You are right the Predator. That is the one. I finally got info that it is called Chico's Paradise and it is worth visiting.

THANKS
I don't believe its called Chico's paradise,i think its Chino's .Chico's is at another location.

Jamie

Post by Jamie » Sun May 06, 2001 3:51 pm

Polkadot,
From what I have read there are 3 jungle restaurants, El Eden is the one where PREDATOR was filmed - there is a shell of a burned out helicopter from the movie. There are 2 other jungle restaurants in the same area - one called CHICO's Paradise and one called CHINO's Paradise - I think this is correct info best that I can tell. Hope this helps, Jamie