El Brujo

Tips, comments and questions on restaurants, bars, cafés, budget food and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

big guy
El Brujo

Post by big guy » Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:59 am

Has anybody eaten at El Brujo's lately?Last year it was our best find.It's about 5-6 blocks past the big farmisia.(inland)There is a big tree in the middle of the street right in front(you have to drive around it).Good food,good drinks and good prices.Family owned and operated,if you get there after 5pm expect to stand in a lineup.but thats ok because there is a store accross the street that will sell you a beer while you weight.

matt
PV Guru
PV Guru

Re:El Brujo

Post by matt » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:06 pm

It is still getting great reviews from the folks who are visiting here. To be honest: I have never eaten at El Brujo, although I have to drive past that big tree at least a couple of times per day! The restaurant is definitely on my "to do" list.

cheeseheadinPV

Post by cheeseheadinPV » Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:17 am

I have eaten at El Brujo on two occasions. Both times the food was good. I am definately going back when I come to PV in February.

manfred from ottawa /cana

Post by manfred from ottawa /cana » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:01 am

cheeseheadinPV (Dec 15, 2004 08:17 p.m.):
I have eaten at El Brujo on two occasions. Both times the food was good. I am definately going back when I come to PV in February.
please don t send to many guest ther , we need room in january for dinner LOL LOL . good food , especialy the shrimps , more then the price is rigth realy . i have eaten at EL BRUJO bevor . 3 times