Just discovered two new great places!

Tips, comments and questions on restaurants, bars, cafés, budget food and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

pt
Just discovered two new great places!

Post by pt » Fri Nov 30, 2001 8:48 pm

Thought I would share two places that I have found! One is really new and one has been around for awhile (but I just now ate there!) Angelos: Managed and owned by Miguel who for many years, managed Las Brisas (a long time ago!) and his partner (?) who is from the US. Located across the street (side street) from G. Rizos supermarket - open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. An amazing breakfast menu with yummy pancakes and crepes - the works! Dinner is Italian and really, really good pasta and sauces. Lots of twinkling little lights and now decorated for Christmas. Moderately priced. Excellent service! The other is Tacos Arabe - located around the corner on Pipilla from Archies Burgers. WOW!!!!! Pita bread in Puerto Vallarta! Shish-k-bob burritos, HUMUS (never have had that here before!), great sauces and smells and CHEAP!!! The owner is also the cook, waiter, etc. Small place open from 6pm til 3am (for the after-party groups!). Extremely clean. He collects camel stuff so take him something - he would love it! Enjoy and eat well!