Best prices on Bling Bling!!

Arts, tequila, silver, souvenirs, etc. plus services: doctors, dentists, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

tmp69
Best prices on Bling Bling!!

Post by tmp69 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:13 pm

Where are the best places to barter or buy jewelry? We are staying near the Marina. I heard something about how to check the silver quality? Any one got info of this? Thanks for replying!

canucker
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:Best prices on Bling Bling!!

Post by canucker » Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:15 am

You won't have to look very hard to find where to barter for trinkets. There are beach vendors, booths all over town and even a few markets and stores. The stores are less likely to deal on the price but have been known to negotiate once in awhile.

As for silver, look for a "925" stamp. Roberto is a very dependable silver vendor. His booth is behind the Burro Bar on Playa Los Muertos. He usually has a very good selection on hand and if he doesn't have what you want, there's a good chance he can get it. It will be worth the cab ride over there if you want some good silver.

tmp69

Post by tmp69 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:49 am

Thanks for the info! I will be sure to check out Roberto and see if I can barter for some good prices. If it doesn't have a "925" stamped on it don't buy...right? Any other suggestions of items to get while we are there that we should not come home without? Our first trip to PV and I can't wait.....6 days and counting!!

tmp69

Post by tmp69 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:39 am

Thanks for the info! I will be sure to check out Roberto and see if I can barter for some good prices. If it doesn't have a "925" stamped on it don't buy...right? Any other suggestions of items to get while we are there that we should not come home without? Our first trip to PV and I can't wait.....6 days and counting!!