shipping souveniers home to mich.

Arts, tequila, silver, souvenirs, etc. plus services: doctors, dentists, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

KathleenStrobb
PV Fan
PV Fan
shipping souveniers home to mich.

Post by KathleenStrobb » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Is there a shipping service in PV to send home one of those beautiful sinks?

shawnie
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by shawnie » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:29 pm

My Dad bought one last year (a sink) and had it wrapped really good and just took it on the plane with him as a carry on. If you can get away with it, otherwise the Televara factory will ship it for you, we have done that too. They wrap really good and we recieved all with no damage. By the way we are from Michigan too and are leaving on the 13th (driving down) where are you from in Michigan? We are in Newaygo Mich

shawnie
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by shawnie » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Kathleen, I thought about it, and if you can I would do the carry on as it is pretty costly to post things home. Mom said that it like triples the cost of the sink. We just bought a net bag (looks like a hammock) and we carried it on. Consider that. Ka

KathleenStrobb
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by KathleenStrobb » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Hi: We are in Saint Clair Shores Mi.

KathleenStrobb
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by KathleenStrobb » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:51 pm

How long does it take to drive there?

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ellen » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:15 pm

KathleenStrobb wrote:Hi: We are in Saint Clair Shores Mi.
Wow! That's where I was brought up and my parents still live near 11 Mile and Harper.
I bought a sink home about 10 years ago. They wrapped it and attached a handle and I took it on the plane as carry-on luggage.

KathleenStrobb
PV Fan
PV Fan

small world

Post by KathleenStrobb » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:16 am

I grew up on California and my husband grew up on Playview. Now we are on pleasant by 9 and mack.
Thanks for the info , I intend to carry on one of those sinks now, for sure.

Mi.[/quote]

Wow! That's where I was brought up and my parents still live near 11 Mile and Harper.
I bought a sink home about 10 years ago. They wrapped it and attached a handle and I took it on the plane as carry-on luggage.[/quote]

shawnie
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by shawnie » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:20 pm

If you buy it at the Televara factory, they will ship it, But you can get one much cheaper at the flea market. The shipping is costly. So yes they will ship it for you, and they have got beautiful ones too. Dad got one of the blue and white ones that is just beautiful, from the flea market and he carried it on the plane.
Good luck....and if you have not gone to the televara factory you have to go! One of my favorite places.

shawnie
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by shawnie » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:24 pm

http://www.virtualvallarta.com/puertova ... a-ta.shtml
here is some info on the telavera factory from Virtual vallarta

KathleenStrobb
PV Fan
PV Fan

telavera factory

Post by KathleenStrobb » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:49 pm

Thanks I didn't think to look in the market. I love the telavera market too. I can bring them up on line, but I can't online shop for some reason. Not enough memory on my computer or whatever. They have beautiful pieces.

shawnie
PV Fan
PV Fan

Re: telavera factory

Post by shawnie » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:01 pm

We will leave for PV on the 14th of January and hope to make it there on the 17th to check into our condo! My husband drove with my Dad a few years back and they said in hours it is 48. So it is a long drive but they said it is beautiful and very interesting so i am taking a roadtrip!
Good luck finding your sink, we had fun finding Dad's! And every time we see it those memorys are there.