First time In PV and would like to purchase a copper sink !?

Arts, tequila, silver, souvenirs, etc. plus services: doctors, dentists, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

sunnyd
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
First time In PV and would like to purchase a copper sink !?

Post by sunnyd » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:13 pm

We are going on our first ever out of country trip and while we will be doing the touristy kind of stuff I would also like to find a very reasonable priced copper sink, is this possible in PV ?

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:00 pm

You could try Home Depot, LOL sorry I couldn't resist. There is a Home Depot in PV.

It seems like I have seen them but I can't tell you the exact place. You could try the marketplace right before you go over the bridge to the south side (about 4 blocks or so past the church plaza). They have many shops with ceramic painted sinks and if you ask them I am sure they will be able to tell you where to find one, or that may even be where I have seen them.
Don't be afraid to ask the shopkeepers are very willing to help you find what you are lookin for.

When are you going?

mikeypv
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by mikeypv » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:13 am

A few years ago there was a copper shop across the street from the Mundo de Azulejos that carried copper sinks. Can't say for sure if it is still there.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Mundo de Azulejos website is: www.talavera-tile.com

I glanced through the sinks and did not see anything but ceramic ones but there is an option to email them for information so you might try sending an email and asking them if they carry them or if they can direct you to who does.

mikeypv
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by mikeypv » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:40 am

The store that carried the copper was across the street from Mundo, not at Mundo de Azulejos itself.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:56 am

I just though Mundo would be a place for them to inquire online and the website also gives them the address since this is their first time in PV.

sunnyd
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by sunnyd » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Hi Everyone and Thank You for all of your replies !!
If we can find our way we will check out the places suggested !!
I have found that copper sinks to buy from Canada are far too expensive and thought that going to the source might yield me a better price !!
Once again Thank You !!