Mascola Dental Lab

Arts, tequila, silver, souvenirs, etc. plus services: doctors, dentists, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

techRobo
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Mascola Dental Lab

Post by techRobo » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:37 am

Cutting edge technology

To stay ahead of the technology curve, we’ve invested heavily in top-of-the-line equipment. Our lab is equipped with leading dental laboratory systems available today including in-lab Cerec, Nobel, Straumann and Etkon. Lab staff is fully trained in proper equipment use to deliver the best results.
Expert craftsmanship & superior quality

Our experienced lab staff brings a detailed eye and honed skills to every case. At Mascola Esthetics, we pride ourselves on providing dentists with high-quality finished products that will not only impress patients, but is built to last. The owner, Albert Mascola, takes a hands-on approach and oversees the quality of each and every case the lab receives.
Committed to continuing education

Our technicians are required to attend continuing education courses throughout the year to stay in touch with industry trends and advancements. As we strive to be a valued resource and trusted partner to many of our dentists, this education requirement also applies to our marketing professionals and account managers.
Exceptional customer service & satisfaction

Every case that comes through our doors receives the very best in customer service. Our customers love that our efficient delivery time is backed by certification stamps with all cases, a 7 year warranty on all finished products and a lifetime warranty on xtreme Bruxzir products.

ronaldo07
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by ronaldo07 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Hello Mr.techRobo, i was searching of a Dental Lab. Actually i want to do some business. Can i get your email address or any contact number, so that we can talk in this topic.

Thanking you
Ronaldo Mario

toothsky

dental laboratory outsource

Post by toothsky » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:22 am

hello:
we are a dental laboratory in china,we offer Crown&Bridge,dental framework,denture etc in good quality with cheap price.
now we do outsource for france,usa these coutries labs.
if you interested,plz contact me.
Looking forward to cooperate with you.

regards
sky yang
email: dental_lab@yahoo.cn