silver

Arts, tequila, silver, souvenirs, etc. plus services: doctors, dentists, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Beef
silver

Post by Beef » Fri May 21, 2004 11:46 pm

Where is a good place to find silver rings and chains? Oh and how can you tell if its real?

teduardo
PV Guru
PV Guru

Re:silver

Post by teduardo » Mon May 24, 2004 7:46 pm

I have posted about this place a few times, and I hope nobody thinks I am pumping for them, I am not. We have bought many nice things there each of our last five trips, and have found the quality, variety and prices to be excellent. They sell 925 silver by weight, often with a sales with 20% off if you pay cash. None of the crap I have gotten from some of the other stores that try to gouge you, then chase you to the door asking how much want to pay. I expect that from the beach vendors, the flea market and such, but not from a reputable jeweler. They also carry some plated stuff at a fraction of what the vendors try to get for it, which make nice inexpensive gifts for friends and coworkers.

Anyway, commercial over, the place is:

Los Arcos Plateria
Morelos #273 - just south of the Malecon

canucker
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by canucker » Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:48 pm

We have found a trustworthy silver vendor just half a block south of The Burro's Bar. Roberto also weighs his .925 silver for price. His prices are not beach vendor prices but you won't have to worry about your skin turning green.

Roberto will polish what you buy from him, days after you buy it or in our case, 2 years after we bought it.

If you are looking for .925 silver, check out Roberto.

evans

Post by evans » Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:11 pm

Hi,
There is a shop. Don't know it's name but if you are facing the street that goes directly up to the church from the Malecon, the shop is on the left. As most reputable dealers, it's sold by weight.