Pitcher and glasses sets?

Arts, tequila, silver, souvenirs, etc. plus services: doctors, dentists, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

leighg
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Pitcher and glasses sets?

Post by leighg » Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:11 pm

While we were in PV last week I saw these beautifully painted pitcher and glass sets, in wire racks...the pitcher in the center and the glasses around it. I would have LOVED to have gotten one but didn't want to hassle with getting it home. Now I wish I had! Can anyone tell me what these are called so I can start searching for someplace to buy one. I am thinking my husband is going to get me one for Christmas!! We never even asked how much they were because I didn't want to be too tempted to buy one. LOL Anyone know what I'm talking about? THere were also "mini" ones with shot glass sizes, I want the big ones, with drinking glasses.

Don't know why I didn't take a picture of them! DUH!!

Gracias!!
Leigh

bzy1inpv
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:Pitcher and glasses sets?

Post by bzy1inpv » Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:30 pm

Pier One Imports used to sell them, there are some internet shops that have them as well...do a google search > Mexican glassware sets and see what you find.

Also try that search on Ebay, I have seen them on there as well.

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by smitty » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:22 pm

Brenda is right, Pier 1 has a great selection of Mexican glassware. Just a warning though -not always dishwasher safe- I cracked some really nice glasses in ours.

leighg
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by leighg » Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:28 am

I hope it's ok to post a weblink...I found something "like" what I'm looking for, other than the strawberry design. I'm kicking myself for not grabbing one in PV!!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 14816&rd=1