Cigar shops

Arts, tequila, silver, souvenirs, etc. plus services: doctors, dentists, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

al
Cigar shops

Post by al » Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:56 am

Can anyone recommend cigar shops in Puerto Vallarta, prefer the south of the river neighborhood.

I know about the Casa Del Habana on Adama, looking for suggestions on others and any local rollers.

stuck up here

Re:Cigar shops

Post by stuck up here » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:40 pm

The best place I think is "La bodeguita del medio", and all cuban resturant and an all cuban cigar shop, While your there get some mojitos and some shrimp with the orange sauce.

jkbe35

Post by jkbe35 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:10 am

There are two places in PV that I would recomend, and I went to both. Sorry I can not remember the names, but one is located just over the river on the south side of town. When I mean just over the river I'm not kidding.

The second one (this one will roll a cigar for you while you wait), is located about a block or so up from the Melacon on Corona & Morelos.

Hope that this helps!

matt
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by matt » Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:43 am

I hope that this doesn´t sound too much like a commercial plug, but my neighbor in PV has a popular cigar store on the southside of town. I don´t smoke, but it looks like an interesting place to visit. They have professional cigar rollers on-site to make your cigars to order. Here's some info that I found on the Internet:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vallarta Cigar Factory
Libertad No. 100-3
Col. Centro
Puerto Vallarta, Jal. Mexico
(322) 222-0300
Email: cigarfactory@pvnet.com.mx

Handmade, while you wait, can't get much fresher than that. Prices from 36 - 130 pesos.
Mixture of Cuban, Nicaraguan, Dominican and Mexican tobaccos, some with Cuban wrappers.
Also genuine Cubans.