great board

New online? Read before posting to avoid geting into trouble :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

dainna
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
great board

Post by dainna » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:49 am

i am a new member and was not sure where to put this....but just wanted to say i am a member of a few boards in vallarta....i must say hands down this is the most friendly board i have been on.....they all claim that the new comers are welcome but i am not so sure about that....anyways thank you...great board, great info....cheers

tojol57

Re: great board

Post by tojol57 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:36 pm

dainna wrote:i am a new member and was not sure where to put this....but just wanted to say i am a member of a few boards in vallarta....i must say hands down this is the most friendly board i have been on.....they all claim that the new comers are welcome but i am not so sure about that....anyways thank you...great board, great info....cheers

Welcome to the PV.net BB... hope you do feel welcomed and that you have good time out here with the rest of local nutz on this board... and in time you will make some long lasting friendships out here too... Hope to see more of your posts, your contributions, etc... Again, welcome, enjoy, and have a great time....

Tom

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:38 pm

Welcome dainna. You will find lots of friendly people here just itching to share advice and ideas on PV. Ask away. There is also a search tab and you may want to try it also.
Do you have travel plans for PV this year? If so where will you be staying and when will you be traveling?

Joyce

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Good Posting Ahead

Post by smitty » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:50 pm

Welcome aboard dainna . You will have lots of fun here and we look forward to getting to know you better . :)

dainna
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

thanx

Post by dainna » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:21 pm

wow thanx.....this is just what i was talking about...(blushing) actually i am planning to go back....hoping for feb, mar, will see.....last time i stayed at the hola it was nice but terrible food...lol anyways thanx for the welcome....... :D

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ellen » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:19 am

I agree - I too think this is the friendliest board. Welcome aboard - no pun intended.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Friendly?

Post by webmaster » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:09 pm

We're all friendly until we get members that are just out to create havoc and trouble, then we are not so kind anymore, specially me with the ban tools :-) Hehehe. Anyway, we are a democracy (admin + mods) and moderators help me make the right decisions, something I had problems doing in the past when I worked alone.

Good to have you here, kind regards

Mogens

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:20 am

I'm not friendly...but I play one on t.v.

margarita man 2

Post by margarita man 2 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:25 am

Dianna, what took you so long. We have been waiting for you. Welcome to our board.

dainna
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by dainna » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:57 am

thank you, thank you, and thank you again.....cheers

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:41 am

Dainna: Look out for those other folks: I'm the only one here that's worth talking to :lol: . Take care and welcome aboard! Chuck... 8)

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Welcome to the Board.

Post by ronald » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:43 am

Very nice to read about your joining the BEST board in PV. You are right...there are a few other PV boards out there...However: in my humble opinion, puertovallarta.net/forum not only fits the mould of what we would expect in a Quality 'A' Class Bulletin Board featuring our Favorite Vacation spot, but also supports those persons and businesses that contribute to our knowledge, memories, and support of those endeavors that mirror our own attitudes, desires and sensibilities.

Please make yourself at home by contributing your beefs and bouquets, pictures, and personal stuff (except credit card #) on a regular basis.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the Board.

Post by webmaster » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:52 am

ronald wrote:Please make yourself at home by contributing your beefs and bouquets, pictures, and personal stuff (except credit card #) on a regular basis.
Hahaha, that made me laugh, yeah, no CC data, best with no addresses and phone numbers either, for that matter :-)

Greetings

Mogens

rachely476
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by rachely476 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:07 am

Hi!
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Lots of great info on this forum. If you
Can't find what you are looking for just ask

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:50 am

You will find a nice group of people here with a wealth of experience in PV.