Absolut apologizes

All subjects that don't fit in the previous categories, including recipes, moving to PV, off the beaten path trips, cultural and non-profit and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

pdxbuff
PV Guru
PV Guru
Absolut apologizes

Post by pdxbuff » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:33 pm

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:01 pm

:shock:

chico98
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by chico98 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:45 pm

ain´t that the truth
why apologize
the illegals sure are conquering their territory

as they say
mañana

chico

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:22 pm

Ahhh... we are all passengers of our small planet Earth, we need no borders, we need no selfishness... in the end we'll all go down together, specially if we are all working against each other.

In any case I liked the publicity, was an eye-opener, USA's imperialistic period (which seems not to be over yet...), would have been a different world... or would it? People are just too touchy and childish on some subjects.

Greetings

Mogens

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:15 am

Good words Mogens -if only the rest of the world could think that way, I just watched a video of 100 mexicans crossing the U.S. border ,the caption said " here go your taxes" " they are lined up like school children"- I will not post the sight because it does not matter AND it is not appropriate to be shown here.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:36 pm

Of course we won't and I assure you if someone came and stuffed himself in my already small house, well, all my basic territorial instincts would flourish! So the main problem is that we are basically animals, a wink of an eye ago we shifted from the sparce trees to the growing savanna and then into "civilization", so we have too much atavic baggage to really be able to live in harmony. I was only being preachy for fun. The only way we can all get along together is when everyone receives what he needs to live in dignity, has his little piece of land, a house and equal access to education (based on capacity), health care and a job. It's not too much to ask for, many countries have made it there, why not the US and Mexico. Someday, some day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSCNg_8HgXo (wanted to find Sissel's song Somewhere... from West Side I think... but couldn't...)

Greetings

Mogens

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:33 pm