Tuna Salad

All subjects that don't fit in the previous categories, including recipes, moving to PV, off the beaten path trips, cultural and non-profit and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

JoeyB708
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Tuna Salad

Post by JoeyB708 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:58 am

We took the boat trip with snorkeling and Yalapa, i think thru Vallartra Tours. We were told lunch would be provided. I was starving. So after snorkleing, they put out the lunch buffet, and waht was the main course? Tuna Salad! I hate Tuna Salad. Well at least the kind Mom used to make during Lent with Chicken of the Seas and Miracle whip. Well this was not Mom's Tuna Salad, This was awesome, obviously made with fresh Tuna. Went back for second on Tostadas Yummmers! Does anybody have a recipe for this Tuna Salad?
Thanks
Joey B

lickteeth
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re: Tuna Salad

Post by lickteeth » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:14 pm

JoeyB708 wrote:We took the boat trip with snorkeling and Yalapa, i think thru Vallartra Tours. We were told lunch would be provided. I was starving. So after snorkleing, they put out the lunch buffet, and waht was the main course? Tuna Salad! I hate Tuna Salad. Well at least the kind Mom used to make during Lent with Chicken of the Seas and Miracle whip. Well this was not Mom's Tuna Salad, This was awesome, obviously made with fresh Tuna. Went back for second on Tostadas Yummmers! Does anybody have a recipe for this Tuna Salad?
Thanks
Joey B
I do not know its recipe. But seeing it i wanna eat it immediately. later i will give its recipe :oops:

salena12211
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by salena12211 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:04 pm

I have eaten Tuna in some other dishes and I liked it very much, but never heard of Tuna salad, Seems to me a nice dish. Whenever I would get chance to have I will definitely try for it. Please share here ,if anyone know about this Tuna salad.
Last edited by salena12211 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:59 pm

It's not tuna salad, it's cerviche.

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Post by kcowan » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Costco has white Albacore tuna in cans right now. Most stores carry yellow tuna in oil or water.