Buying land

All subjects that don't fit in the previous categories, including recipes, moving to PV, off the beaten path trips, cultural and non-profit and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

sfactor
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Buying land

Post by sfactor » Fri May 08, 2009 2:13 pm

My husband and I would like to buy a small piece of land to build on. We don't have a lot of money to purchase an existing home but figure if we buy some land now that we can slowly build on it. Is it possible to find a piece of land for $20,000 or less? Also, has any of you done this?

MargaretBurden
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by MargaretBurden » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:57 pm

I dont think you will find anything near the ocean for that, but it is possible. I am from Michigan and have been going to PV for 15 years. We bought a lot 4 years ago and will start to build next year. We have made friends with a Canadian family that own a business in Bucerias. They are called Bucerias Home Finders. Bucerias is right outside PV. You might want to contact them. I can vouch that they are honest good people that you can trust.
-http://www.buceriashomefinders.com/
Tell Bernie and Alfreda that Margaret sent you.
Margaret Burden

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Post by kcowan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:07 pm

$20k is too low for the tourist regions.

You might something for that little in Las Juntas, Mescales or across the highway in Bucerias. Just make sure it is ready for services and title.

poppy
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Lot for sale

Post by poppy » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:32 am

There is a lot for sale on the beach in Paradise Village. Small lot, no house. $1.2M USD! Beach property is going for $1,000 per square meter. Outrageous, huh?
Call Charlie Rondant at Coldwell Banker Costa Properties. He will help you find what you need.