2011 Monthly rentals

All subjects that don't fit in the previous categories, including recipes, moving to PV, off the beaten path trips, cultural and non-profit and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

glacierroasters
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
2011 Monthly rentals

Post by glacierroasters » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:02 am

Hi all!

I am starting to build a short list of places that offer month-month rentals for the months of Jan- May 2011.

I am open to anywhere as long as it has High speed internet access and furnished. I am considering a month or two in Vallarta (old town/South side) and a month or two in Bucerias, Sayulita, San Pancho, etc

It is just my wife and elementary school daughter (Home Schooling for a semester) so it does not need to be huge, but it does need to be furnished and clean/comfy..

thanks much

Less than 2K a month is our "goal"...but willing to look up to 3K depending on location, amenities, etc.

thanks,

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Have you tried VBRO.com, alot of condo owners list their properties on that site.

glacierroasters
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by glacierroasters » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:01 am

katnsocal wrote:Have you tried VBRO.com, a lot of condo owners list their properties on that site.
thanks much- I have been browsing over there...but most are weekly rentals or simply take their weekly rental rate and x4 for monthly charges (I understand it is the busy season.. Honestly, I am hoping to find a (much)better deal than that maybe even a great deal and book all 4 months in one place!

I think I may have to come down for a week and look around, trying not to have to do this, but it may be required.

Thanks for the advice - I will keep checking in there.

pat
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by pat » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:47 am

If you see something you like on VRBO or HomeAway, any of them, just write the owners and ask what they will take for months rent. Most will do less than the weekly rate for 4 weeks.

salsasuzy
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

I've got a nice home w/pool available on monthly basis!

Post by salsasuzy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:17 pm

For those of you interested in "trying on" the tropical lifestyle, I have a great casa in La Cruz (just a couple km from Bucerias) ~ 3 bdrm 3 bath w/private pool, fully furnished & appointed ~ that will be available for MONTHLY rental beginning April 10th, 2011.
Will rent for just $1500 - 2000/month for 2 - 6 months, depending of the length of stay. Everything except electricity included. Has wireless internet & Telecable tv.
This a huge discount from the usual $200/nt rate and you'll love the place!
Right up from the new marina, an easy & very enjoyable stroll into the village.

glacierroasters
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by glacierroasters » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Hey Salsasuzy- do you have any more info you can post or send me?

I will be there for a month ( starting next week)....

I hope to come back down again next fall and spend a month in La Cruz/bucerias area and chase Yellowfin Tuna.

8)

salsasuzy
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Possible Monthly Rental, Casa Susana & Casa Kaeli

Post by salsasuzy » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:49 am

Hi glacierroasters,
Are you by chance from Alaska? (We lived there 35 years; your handle sounds like an Alaskan one...)
Casa Susana won't be available until April 8th but you could rent it for a month then for $2000 (summer months would be $1500).

We also have an incredible beachfront home w/infiniti pool between La Cruz & Bucerias, but it isn't open next week either. As of now, it's available the first week of April, and we could probably make you a good deal if it would help you out to stay there & move to Casa Susana after.

If you'd like to send me an email, I can reply with photos of Casa Susana: salsasuzy@yahoo.com

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Rental

Post by ellen » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:56 am

I have a place available in El Centro starting now for a 1 bedroom which sleeps 4 and starting late April for a 2 bed/2 bath.

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Post by kcowan » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Also check manoamano.com for less expensive rentals.