question about Mickey's No Name Cafe

All subjects that don't fit in the previous categories, including recipes, moving to PV, off the beaten path trips, cultural and non-profit and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

danny
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
question about Mickey's No Name Cafe

Post by danny » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:20 am

Hello, i am from the netherlands. we where a few years a go in P.V. and we where many times in the No Name cafe. A great place. Good food en Fun!
i saw a t-shirt , that you could you buy in the bar.
It was a t-shirt with een drawing/picture of a little dobberman pincher with a smal body and a big head , i thougt it was a lady's t-shirt.
i want that t-shirt or a copy of the picture or the name of the company who make the t-shirts.
i want to have it for making a tattoo.
if there is somebody who can help me , i give you a good reward.
if the dont have the shirts any more , ask witch company ,had make the drawing en who make the t-shirts.
thanks

mikeypv
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by mikeypv » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:13 pm

The No Name Cafe has been closed for a while now. Rumors were that they were opening in a different location, but haven't seen any mention of it for a long time. Sorry about the t-shirt.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:56 am

I remember something being posted about them opening up in Nuevo Vallarta. You might try going to Trip Advisor and post your question on the Nuevo Vallarta Forum.

nanrich
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by nanrich » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Hi,
They have opened up a new No Name in Nuevo Vallerta. We were there in February. It is not the same owner. Doesn't have the same views as on the malecon of course and IMHO, the food just wasn't anywhere near as good as the original.
Rich

danny
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by danny » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:01 am

i heard they are back, but with a new onwer at Nuevo Vallarta.

are on this forum also local people ? because local people need to know some people who had work in Mickey's in 2004 - 2006

The old owner ,if he is still alive, must know where he let make the t-shirt, because the drawing of the t-shirt must be on a drawing company of the company who make t-shirt.

maybe there i someone who have the e-mail adress of the old owner.

i give a good reward for a good picture of original t-shirt.

thanks.