reward of 200 dollar

All subjects that don't fit in the previous categories, including recipes, moving to PV, off the beaten path trips, cultural and non-profit and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

danny
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
reward of 200 dollar

Post by danny » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:47 am

Hello, i am from the netherlands. we where a few years a go in P.V. and we where many times in the No Name cafe. A great place. Good food en Fun! i saw a t-shirt , that you could you buy in the bar. It was a t-shirt with een drawing/picture of a little dobberman pincher with a smal body and a big head , i thougt it was a lady's t-shirt. i want that t-shirt or a copy of the picture or the name of the company who make the t-shirts. i want to have it for making a tattoo. if there is somebody who can help me , i give you a good reward. if the dont have the shirts any more , ask witch company ,had make the drawing en who make the t-shirts.
if there were make a t-shirt, than there must be a company who make these.i give a reward of 200 DOLLAR for who can give me the adress and the picture i want.if you know , who was the owner of mickey's no name , than he can tell you where the company is , where they have this picture that they use on the t-shirt on their computer.

LowAPRLoans
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by LowAPRLoans » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:50 am

Oh! 200 $$$. How I wish I can help so that I can have the 200$! Just kidding. Hoping you'll get what you want.