How much time can you spend at the beach???

All subjects that don't fit in the previous categories, including recipes, moving to PV, off the beaten path trips, cultural and non-profit and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Rick Bayless
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
How much time can you spend at the beach???

Post by Rick Bayless » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Hello friends,

This is just a casual discussion. I want to know about you people that how much time one can enjoy at the beach at Puerto Vallarta and what are the best times to enjoy at the beach? What are the various ideas to enjoy there.

Please share your past experiences. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
- Rick.

iyamscifi2
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by iyamscifi2 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:57 pm

depends on which beach

los muertos---with all the activities, vendors etc can be all day. many a june--we sit in our suits and watch the sunset.

playa gemelas---a couple of ours--tops. visiting

mismaloya can also be an all day thing. visiting

the southern beaches--when the watertaxis return. visiting

depends on where you stay too

Rick Bayless
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Rick Bayless » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Thanks for the response and your help. It seems your are travel expert. Anyways thanks for your help. I will be staying at Eloisa Hotel. As you said, I will enjoy the sunset there. Well, is there any arrangement for resting on the beach and for playing any game there?

Thanks in advance.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Rick,
I don't know what kind of game you are playing but it is getting old. So far out of 8 posts you have tried to sell a wheelez cart, a folding beach chair, and asked us how to decorate your room.

I don't know what your scam is except NetStoresUSA is an online shopping service with MANY complaints of fraud and nondelivery of goods. NetStoresUSA, LLC is a trademark, not a location and if you are trying to pass it off as your business...you might want to clean up your reputation before you go on a forum trying to market your merchandise.

It really makes it hard to believe that you are on here to find out information about your upcoming vacation in Puerto Vallarta.