Find airport parking

Travel to and from: airfares, cruises, etc. + local transport: taxi, bus, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

chico98
PV Oracle
PV Oracle
Find airport parking

Post by chico98 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:00 am

Find airport parking
I just love to travel, so I travel whenever I have the opportunity. But there is one thing I don’t like about vacations.

That’s trying to find a parking space at the airport. The Phoenix airport’s long-term parking lot fills up fast.

But there is help. If you’re planning on traveling, you can visit AirportParkingReservations.com. It will help you find parking near the airport.

Some of the lots are affiliated with airports. Other parking lots are independently operated – and are less expensive!

You can compare rates and view the parking lots on a map. When you decide on a lot, you can book a reservation. This will save you time when you head out for your trip.

TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
airportparkingreservations.com

pvfunlover
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by pvfunlover » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:40 pm

I never park at the airport. I leave my vehicle at home and take Supershuttle. The Phoenix airport is a zoo.

nevadabadgirl
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by nevadabadgirl » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:23 pm

I worked at the Phoenix airport over 20 years ago and it was a zoo then...I can only imagine how bad it is now.

Las Vegas airport has plenty of long term parking (especially during the week), so I park there...but if I live in LA or Phoenix, I would leave my car home.

benito
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by benito » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:36 am

nevadabadgirl,
i met that lady in the picture next to your name in old town havana. she charged us a buck to take her picture...