Taxi from Airport to Intercontinental Presidente

Travel to and from: airfares, cruises, etc. + local transport: taxi, bus, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

begull
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Taxi from Airport to Intercontinental Presidente

Post by begull » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:25 pm

Hello,

For those who have stayed at the Intercontinental Presidente, can you please tell me what a "good" taxi fare would be from the airport? I'm probably planning to cross the bridge and negotiate a fare with a city taxi but I just wanted to be prepared and know what a reasonable price would be.

Thank you!

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Post by kcowan » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:16 am

My guess is 200p would be good because it is 150p to Alta Vista and this is much further south.

RobR1
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

taxi

Post by RobR1 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Do you remember what the taxi fare was to Intercontinental/

glacierroasters
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re: taxi

Post by glacierroasters » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:16 pm

RobR1 wrote:Do you remember what the taxi fare was to Intercontinental/
We own a t/s at the Costa Sur, which is near there - same rate as your place I believe. I think the car rate was $31 $$ and the taxi was 25ish last time.

We booked a suburban for our family trip coming up for x-mas via the PV.net link

(we have used the same service twice prior, when just the Mrs. and I traveled) WAAAAAAaaaay better than a taxi...

Not much more money.

Do it once...you can never go back! a great way to start vallarta off on the right foot, wonderful drivers, always a wealth of info (openings, closings of rest and bars, tips, the local scoop...etc)

my 2 cents!

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:06 pm

Intercontinental Presidente is in zone 3. From the airport the taxi will charge you $284 pesos, if you don't have pesos and pay in US dollars they exchange at 10 pesos to the dollar so it will cost you $28.40. If you have pesos it will work out to about $24.00 US. That is for a regular taxi with 1-3 people. A van is more.

2ndchance
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by 2ndchance » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:25 pm

Stayed next door of El Presidente at COSTA DEL SUR in June and we booked our taxi from this site for $27.00 and it was the best ! They had a poster with our name and after we picked up our luggage they guided us through the shark tank .We were given a cold bottle of water, helped us with our luggage to the taxi and we were off to the condos. We have our flights booked for next year and we will be reserving our taxi again through this site. Loved it,great service ! :D :D :D

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Everyone I have ever seen post or heard say anything about booking their transportation through this site have been very pleased with the service and say they would do it again in a heartbeat. It's a great way to start your vacation off, hassle free and no stress.

glacierroasters
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by glacierroasters » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:36 am

katnsocal wrote:It's a great way to start your vacation off, hassle free and no stress.
Seriously!