Do any transportation companies have car seats?

Travel to and from: airfares, cruises, etc. + local transport: taxi, bus, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

keboo
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Do any transportation companies have car seats?

Post by keboo » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:23 am

Does anyone know of transportation we can hire (most likely need suburban or van) that can supply car seats for the transport so we don't have to bring ours (have 3 seats we need to bring). Thanks.

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:49 am

All the cars I have seen come equipped with both front and rear seats. Chuck... 8)

keboo
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Let me clarify...

Post by keboo » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:37 pm

Car seats for children, babies and young toddlers. As we are not staying in PV but driving north. Just wondering if I should bring all of ours (3) or can we hire a car service that can provide car seats.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:28 pm

If you don't want to have to haul the three car seats down you can contact this company. They rent baby needs while you are on vacation. You will most likely need a private driver with a van as alot of the taxi's don't have seat belts so even if you wanted to split up into two taxi's you would still have the problem of finding them with seat belts.

If you check this company's website they do have a phone # and an email addy you can contact them for info and they do deliver the items to your hotel for you.

-http://www.lotsfortotsmexico.com

edited to say: I just noticed you said you are driving north, you may be able to get them to deliver the car seats to you wherever you are getting your rental car/driver.

keboo
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

car seats

Post by keboo » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:57 pm

Thanks for the info.