Airport Transfers

Travel to and from: airfares, cruises, etc. + local transport: taxi, bus, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

jolubrle
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Airport Transfers

Post by jolubrle » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:37 pm

We will have either 9 or 11 people needing to go from the airport to Villa del Palmar on Oct 31st. What is the best way for all to travel and where can you set it up? Thanks

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ellen » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:49 pm

When you get out of Customs and into the Arrivals lounge, go to the stands at the end of the room by the doors to the outside and tell them you need a van. They will take care of you from there.

jolubrle
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by jolubrle » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:36 pm

OK Thanks. So you don't need to reserve it ahead of time? Do you know what it cost's?

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ellen » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:50 pm

Once a few years ago I had a large party coming in so I went out to the airport ahead of time and asked about getting a van when I needed it. I was told it wasn't necessary to book in advance and that's the way it worked out. I just remembered that you can book through this website in advance and can probably get the size of vehicle you need at a very good price. I don't know what that price is, however. It's been several years since I got anything more than just a regular taxi. It's not that far from the airport to Villa del Palmar in the hotel zone so shouldn't cost too much but if you're going to their other property in Nuevo Vallarta I literally have no idea.

jolubrle
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by jolubrle » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:51 pm

OK great. Thanks for your help.

lojol60
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by lojol60 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:59 pm

When my family went in Nov. we reserved a surburban through this website and were very happy with their service. Just be sure and print off your confirmation coupon before you go. My husband and I used this website again when we went in March. They provide excellent service and it also helps support this website.

Lorrie

islena
PV Fan
PV Fan

be good to yourself

Post by islena » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:41 am

Por favor. Do yourselves right. For your large party,
reserve transportation through this website. The price is
reasonable and you will be treated like royalty.

islena

jolubrle
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by jolubrle » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:02 pm

I would like to reserve through this site but I only see where I can get up to a 5 person van. Do you know where I can get transportation for 11 people? Thanks

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Contact Leonel reservations@puertovallarta.net or call the 1800 number: 1888 247 8081

Kind regards

Mogens

2ndchance
PV Fan
PV Fan

The very best !!

Post by 2ndchance » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:44 pm

We booked our taxi through this website and it was the very best! Maria Escobar changed our dates and sent us a new coupon when our first flight was cancelled. We arrived on June 16 and it was just great to have someone greet you with a poster with your name before even getting to the baggage. We zoomed through the shark tank and the young lady was there calling our name,gave us a bottle of cold water and even helped us with our luggage to the taxi. We will always be using their service when we go back ,it was the very best !!! :D :D :D :D :D