Is Volaris for real?

Travel to and from: airfares, cruises, etc. + local transport: taxi, bus, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Shimano Penn
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Is Volaris for real?

Post by Shimano Penn » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:37 pm

I know the airline is real, I know many people that use it. However when I tried to book a flight online my computer kindly told me that the website http://volaris.com.mx/Select.aspx was a fraud and suggested I navigate away from it. The fares are very attractive from TJ to PV and I know people use it, now I'm not sure what to do. Travel agent?

Shimano Penn
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Shimano Penn » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:24 pm

After talking to my wise and computer savy friend I lowered my browsers security setting and had no problems with the site.

Round trip TJ - PV ... drumroll please ... $161.48 USD including taxes and fees. 8)

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:54 pm

Great price if I only lived in San Diego. I have no desire to leave my car at the TJ airport for 3 weeks. :)

Shimano Penn
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Shimano Penn » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:29 am

You leave the car in San Diego !!!!!! Much faster and easier to walk across than drive ;) You should have seen the traffic today just going in :shock: Big soccer game, it was backed up like I've never seen it. Getting out looked like a nightmare even in the SENTRY lane. I cleared in about 8 minutes walking 8)

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:22 am

But you have never seen what I take down to PV, I won't even haul it across the Pedestrian bridge at the PV airport. And what you don't like waiting in that line in TJ :lol: I usually try to go through at Otay Mesa or Tecate. I have done the walk many times and it is better than driving.

Shimano Penn
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Shimano Penn » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:27 am

Ah si, yo olvido sobre equipaje, como yo digo yo luz de viaje. 8)

Even still you could take a cab across and not have to carry a thing :wink: